kaci is to kool for school

aprilangel

i promise i searched for where to put this but couldn't find a relative thread already currently active...so....

.....omg omg omg omg....for those who haven't already seen, if this doesnt have you laughing i dont know what would...i love this chick shes awesome....hehehehe...enjoy your day!!!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0h32oUZP2Yo&feature=related

...wow...did we do it...omg...that was awesome...lol ....this is my plane.....timeless stuff!!!

Last edited:
I have to admit that looked like a lot of fun although after about 10 minutes of her screaming into the mic I imagine the pilot would have been happy to have hit the eject button.

I notice the Russians offer a lot of flight packages for some of their jets that extend to 6-7 day training packages and they vary in price from a single flight in a Mig-29 for about $3000 to a 7 day training package for about $50,000, it makes me wonder why some of these cash strapped teams don't start selling a flight package as I imagine there would be a lot of takers.

I have to admit that looked like a lot of fun although after about 10 minutes of her screaming into the mic I imagine the pilot would have been happy to have hit the eject button.

I notice the Russians offer a lot of flight packages for some of their jets that extend to 6-7 day training packages and they vary in price from a single flight in a Mig-29 for about $3000 to a 7 day training package for about $50,000, it makes me wonder why some of these cash strapped teams don't start selling a flight package as I imagine there would be a lot of takers.

hehehehe...eject one...next...i'd be a taker for sure, your right, plenty would!....that pilot's an awesome man, can tell his kind too, being so nice about it all, patience of a saint likely....i like how he says his 'feelin a bit sick'....when she asks him 'how u doing'...but yeah overkill on the omg's or what, but i'd likely be the same, nah i wish... i'd likely be screaming more, that is when i'd be not enjoying my stay in loonytune land, which i think would be alot longer then kaci did im sure....lol :lol:

Back