Ka-bar

Do you have a ka-bar?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
almost

I had almost recieved one but they said I was to dangerous.. I flpped it thew it at walls. I was pretty dangerous person. So I have a regular hunting knive.

I have a plain black Kabar that I hooked up to my LCE/Web gear?ALICE, and a boot knife that I put in my right boot.

And they let you get away with that? :lol:
Our cadre dropped the whole Battalion when a few guys decided to strap knives onto their gear (one cadet actually had a bayonet and a hatchet on his LBE).

Redneck said:
And they let you get away with that? :lol:
Our cadre dropped the whole Battalion when a few guys decided to strap knives onto their gear (one cadet actually had a bayonet and a hatchet on his LBE).
cadre don't care :)

I don't have my own personal Kabar, but there are about 8 of them in the living room. My family sells knives at swap meets and gun shows, so we're pretty well stocked up on edged weapons. :twisted:

I use a small push dagger. Small, easily concealed behind one of the pouches on my vest, very sharp and a bit harder to get knocked out of my hand. I don't use it because I get into a lot of trouble up close, but sometimes trouble does come looking for you.

I have another knife too, it's on my keychain.

Hi guys i wanna ask you how precious or accounted are in States the Kalashnikov assault knives(sorry for probable incorrect terminology)? Here in "east europe" it makes app.30 $ ..

i have a good story about these knives- a friend of mine has a kalashnikov knife and he ahd it in his cottage.Once the cottage burned and the heat was so big that pots and bowls melted,but yb this knife burned just the plastic handle.The rest was ok. :D Russian fine work :D

my friend bought one on the blackmarket for $15 american in the 'ghan'. in the us? who knows you'd probably have to go to swap meets, gun shows, or surplus stores to find one. they could be any price

No, I haven't got one. Instead, I have two impressive Fallkniven (the NL2 and the MC1). God bless Sweden for that... ;)

Back