Ka-bar - Page 4

View Poll Results :Do you have a ka-bar?
yes 2 28.57%
no 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

--

June 11th, 2004  
ruger322003

Topic: K-bar

I dont own one but i have heard they are a real good knife.I like the black one they make.
June 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I've been wanting to buy one but cant find one that meets CAP regs. The blade cannot be longer then 5 1/2 inches.
June 12th, 2004  

KA-BAR manufactures shorter versions of the originals. This one for instance. They have 'm stamped for al branches.
--
June 13th, 2004  
Rotty261

I love the M9 bayonets. Here is a picture of what I have, my don't look quite this nice though.

http://www.myrecreation.com/detail.aspx?ID=8392
June 25th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I gotta bayonet, and Ime gonna get a ka-bar at the next gun show. the 7 inch with 2 inches of serration are the coolest.
June 25th, 2004  
mvilla2426

Yes, I have a ka-bar..... Dexter gave me his before he left......... lol
June 26th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
I gotta bayonet, and Ime gonna get a ka-bar at the next gun show. the 7 inch with 2 inches of serration are the coolest.
"The coolest" hmmmmm, they're not as easy to sharpen as the straight edged ones, and I never felt I missed the serrated edge on my USMC KA-BAR... I don't see the point, I guess.
June 26th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

What about rope? the serration can cut rope better, you may be right but the serration looks cooler.
July 14th, 2004  
Sgt Lou

I own 2 (to intimidate my baby sisters boyfriends) I LOOOOOOOVVVE to do that when I'm at home. NOBODY treats her with any disrespect.
July 16th, 2004  
mvilla2426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Lou
I own 2 (to intimidate my baby sisters boyfriends) I LOOOOOOOVVVE to do that when I'm at home. NOBODY treats her with any disrespect.
Buy a knife for her........ *LOL* People are so intimidated when they see I carry a knife, and moreso when they find out I have two Katanas (One is a loner), a ka-bar, and a daggar that they leave me alone.

That, and my horrible temper, combined with the fact that most people don't understand a female having these things, makes me pretty intimidating.