Ka-bar - Page 3

View Poll Results :Do you have a ka-bar?
yes 2 28.57%
no 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

--

May 10th, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

I have a KA-BAR Night Ranger. Bastard cost me $55, and only that because I knew the guy who ran the Store. I always carried it on my LBV, since I was a 203 gunner, a bayonet was a little useless. It is a nice knife. I like it. But, I also have a little Gerber Backpax. It is a small hatchet. The handle on it is just big enough for a hand. It is the BEST THING by far to have in the field. Ever tried to cut yourself out of Thick brush that you walked into because damn PVS-7s dont have depth perception with a KA-BAR? Me neither, I didn't want to find out, so I used my hatchet.
May 16th, 2004  
fifty caliber

Topic: Re: again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
again with the knife/byonet obssesion....
But how many more pgaes of shooting-things obsession?
Friend of a freind out east has one...almost cut his girlfriend once actually. (not intentionally)
May 18th, 2004  
JaegerWolf08

My KA-BAR has drawn blood from every woman who handled it. Funny shit.
--
May 19th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaegerWolf08
My KA-BAR has drawn blood from every woman who handled it. Funny shit.
No one handles mine but me.
May 22nd, 2004  
Adam_Ebola_Koudelka

hey guys which manufacturer do you recommend?Onatrio,Camillus..
May 22nd, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Ebola_Koudelka
hey guys which manufacturer do you recommend?Onatrio,Camillus..
https://www.kabar.com/compinfo.jsp
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

KA-BAR totaly needs to stay in mil gear,what hapens if you somehow stay out of your ammo,what you gonna kil him with your bare hands,please....
May 22nd, 2004  
Adam_Ebola_Koudelka

What do you think about the new USMC M10 bayonet?I've seen just some pictures and i really dont like it.Hybrid of M9 and Ka-bar. Is here anybody who has it and can tell us anything about its quallities?
May 23rd, 2004  
Jamoni

Quote:
Ever tried to cut yourself out of Thick brush that you walked into because damn PVS-7s dont have depth perception with a KA-BAR?
No, but I've had to cut through about a million yards of concertina WITH A Gerber Multitool for the same reason! Well, that and lack of sleep, and WHAT THE HELL DID THEY PUT CONCERTINA AROUND THE LATRINE FOR ANYWAY!?!?
Still got a scar on the tip of my nose. Concertina scar. Tip of nose.
June 10th, 2004  

I'll go off-topic for a sec here, I'm sorry but what's "concertina"?