Ka-bar - Page 2

View Poll Results :Do you have a ka-bar?
yes 2 28.57%
no 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

--

May 6th, 2004  
xer0cool

I use a small push dagger. Small, easily concealed behind one of the pouches on my vest, very sharp and a bit harder to get knocked out of my hand. I don't use it because I get into a lot of trouble up close, but sometimes trouble does come looking for you.

I have another knife too, it's on my keychain.
May 6th, 2004  
maddmike275

I love my Ka-bar, but I love my tomahawk even more.
May 6th, 2004  
Adam_Ebola_Koudelka

Hi guys i wanna ask you how precious or accounted are in States the Kalashnikov assault knives(sorry for probable incorrect terminology)? Here in "east europe" it makes app.30 $ ..
--
May 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Ebola_Koudelka
Kalashnikov assault knives
Sorry, never even heard of that knife.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
May 6th, 2004  
Adam_Ebola_Koudelka

thx. http://secure.sovietski.com/isroot/s...log/206246.jpg it is that one with the brown handle

polish is not exact name cause it was used by all the states of the soviet union,but some had black handle (East germany i think,i am not a SSSR army expert)
May 6th, 2004  
USMC Johnny

I had one, but gave it to my little brother.

Let him do god knows what with it
May 6th, 2004  
Adam_Ebola_Koudelka

i have a good story about these knives- a friend of mine has a kalashnikov knife and he ahd it in his cottage.Once the cottage burned and the heat was so big that pots and bowls melted,but yb this knife burned just the plastic handle.The rest was ok. Russian fine work
May 7th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Ebola_Koudelka
(...)
I don't think a KA-BAR would do much worse.
May 8th, 2004  
maddmike275

my friend bought one on the blackmarket for $15 american in the 'ghan'. in the us? who knows you'd probably have to go to swap meets, gun shows, or surplus stores to find one. they could be any price
May 8th, 2004  
Sapper

No, I haven't got one. Instead, I have two impressive Fallkniven (the NL2 and the MC1). God bless Sweden for that...