Just walked in

DustyOz

Hi there, I just joined. I was in Aussie Army (Engineers and Infantry, and a bit more) before 2001, no wars, no firefights, no loopy jihadis.

Actually, never did anything particularly wild. Put out a couple of bushfires. One punch up with the RAN. Drove trucks, blew up bits of the demo range, stripped/assembled M60's and SLR's a million times, never got caught shagging the nurse in the women's showers at Randwick Barracks in Sydney, plenty of all day / all night Inf ex, and then more. Parading in starched Greens and polished brass, no cams anywhere. Had a good time.

I post stuff on here if it looks useful. We do, now, live in interesting times !

Hi Yall Names Mike everybody calls me since I was 5. Thought I'd try this forums. I served 14 years in US Army MOS 18-A. Please forgive my spelling and way I talk I am Tennessee mountain born and bred. Hope we can have good talks.

You didn't walk in the side door did you?

If you did you might want to go back out side and hose those feet off!

Welcome.

Hi Yall Names Mike everybody calls me since I was 5. Thought I'd try this forums. I served 14 years in US Army MOS 18-A. Please forgive my spelling and way I talk I am Tennessee mountain born and bred. Hope we can have good talks.

This guy is a phony, I am 99.9% sure of it. Him and I had several PMs where he failed to properly explain or prove the credentials he posted on this site. If anyone wants further explanation, shoot me a PM...

Back