Just to say Hi

victor

So.....Hi everybody.

Looks an interesting site. I like the idea of the 'International' flavour!

I was in the British Army for 32 years [ gave it a try and didn't like it!!] :) Retired about 10 years ago and now drive an armoured van [can't help but surround myself with armour!]

I live in Belfast and now enjoy a much more sedate life.

Victor

Welcome to the forum Victor!

I hope your stay here will be a long a pleasant one. :)

Welcome to the forum victor. I just want to say how much I admire someone like yourself that gave so much of your life to your countries military. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hi Victor, wanna welcome :cheers: you too.
Why you drive an armoured van :tank: ???
Are you working for an Security company??? Or is Belfast still a :m16shoot: :9mm: "hot zone" :biggun: ???

Greetz Joker

Thanks all....... I'm :oops: .... I don't know how long other Countries military personnel 'stay on-board' for .....but there are many guys and girls who stayed on quite a while in the British forces!....I must admit that my staying beyond my 22 years pensionable time was .....1. A mercenary thing and....2. cos' I had a fairly cushie number!

Armoured van....yes, I work for a securitycompany ..delivering/collecting cash etc. Just 4 days a week, which is long enough for an 'old pensioner' like me!! :lol:

Welcome, Victor. Spent a few years as a boy in Derry, though I am Co. Kildare stock through and through.

RnderSafe said:
Welcome, Victor. Spent a few years as a boy in Derry, though I am Co. Kildare stock through and through.

I spent some time in Derry too......but it is much nicer there now though!! ;)

Lilmissflamethrower said:
Welcome. Isn't Belfast a hot spot? Or have things calmed down?

It can be....but no where near what is once was............rejoice,rejoice......the 'war' is over!!

:D :D

Back