Just a reminder

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
Just A Reminder to those who stole Electrical Goods in Last Years
Riots....Your One Year Manufacturers Warranty Runs Out Soon. ;)

Last edited:
No! :box: You've missed off English....

Scotland's got a bad enough reputation as it is. No need for you to stick the boot in! ;) :p

Straight-talking Prince Philip told a Scottish driving instructor in 2005, "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"

Straight-talking Prince Philip told a Scottish driving instructor in 2005, "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?"

I'm not necessarily a "Monarchist", however I do realise that they are a far better alternative than having a Republic where some burnt out politician or one of their mates gets a free stipend from the public purse.

Of the Royals my first choice is Anne, as she has a lot of her father in her, and is not afraid to call a spade a fcukin' shovel, should the need arise.

I'm not necessarily a "Monarchist", however I do realise that they are a far better alternative than having a Republic where some burnt out politician or one of their mates gets a free stipend from the public purse.

Of the Royals my first choice is Anne, as she has a lot of her father in her, and is not afraid to call a spade a fcukin' shovel, should the need arise.

Prince Phillip said of Princess Anne:-“If it doesn't fart or eat hay she's not interested.”

PTG is the main man.
He tells it how it is.
Priceless.

Agreed! He's an absolute legend! :D :rock:

This must be his best quote:

“I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress!”

This was the girl:

s-HANNAH-JACKSON-RED-DRESS-large640.jpg

More of his classics.

Two years ago, when a female Sea Cadet told him she worked in a nightclub, he famously replied: "Is it a strip club?"

In 2003, the old wisecracker told a robed President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”*

Back