JUST REMEMBER THEM

steve ossie

Steven Ossie Osborne
It is that time of the year where millions across the United Kingdom will be remembering their loved ones who have fallen in the line of duty in years gone by up until the present. Fathers - Sons - Husbands - Wives - Daughters - Let us never forget WHY and WHAT they died fighting for.
REST IN PEACE FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

They shall grow not old, as
we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the
sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

We will remember them.

Rest in Peace uncle John, although you have no known grave I will never forget you while I draw breath.

Last edited:
It's ****ing tragic that so many of them had to die fighting for a power-hungry Government that doesn't respect them and doesn't appreciate the sacrifices they made.

To the fallen, we will meet again. We will smile once more and be young. The loss forgotten in time to the cherished memories of brothers side by side. Until then, we salute you that have gone before us. Keep the beer cold, the women warm, and the doors open for we will soon follow...but not yet.

It's ****ing tragic that so many of them had to die fighting for a power-hungry Government that doesn't respect them and doesn't appreciate the sacrifices they made.

It's a good thing we don't fight for them then isn't it? If I waited on the government for anything but red tape and b******te I'd be a very old man. It's not just the government who doesn't give a crap either...we fight for one another...that's it. So let's not smear the memory of the fallen by mentioning them and the word government in the same sentence. If only for today.

SFC Forrest Robertson
SSG Briand Williams
SSG Henry Graham
SPC Raphael Navea
PV2 Devon Jones
SSG Paul Velasquez
SGT Joel Perez
SGT Keelan Moss
SPC Steven Conover
1LT Dustin Vincent
MA2 Michael Monsoor

All friends who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Last edited:
It's a good thing we don't fight for them then isn't it? If I waited on the government for anything but red tape and b******te I'd be a very old man. It's not just the government who doesn't give a crap either...we fight for one another...that's it. So let's not smear the memory of the fallen by mentioning them and the word government in the same sentence. If only for today.

SFC Forrest Robertson
SSG Briand Williams
SSG Henry Graham
SPC Raphael Navea
PV2 Devon Jones
SSG Paul Velasquez
SGT Joel Perez
SGT Keelan Moss
SPC Steven Conover
1LT Dustin Vincent
MA2 Michael Monsoor

All friends who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

You're right that was disrespectful. I apologize.

Back