Just a quick intro

zyonchaos

Hello all from sunny Bahrain. Im Jay and currently serving in the RAF have been in for 5 long years this november. At the moment enjoying a very pleasant 4 mths in Bahrain and not looking forward to going back to Britain in november. Im 22 and serving my time as a Tele-Communications Operator (TCO) which is a fancy title for a glorified e-mailing secretary lol found this site by accident looking for something else and glad that i did checked out the humour area and spent the afternoon wetting myself laughing thank you and speak soon
Jay :rambo:

Bahrain?.. Hm, that sounds like an ok place to be right now.. 8)

Welcome to the forums Jay.

Hello

Cheers redleg and thanks for the forum its good and i like it and yes bahrain is a lovely place to be right now lol
Jay :rambo:

Local customs and laws

Guyontheright

Local customs and laws. We are required to respect the customs of the local population, and abide by the countries laws as you have to in any country you visit. Religous laws however are different its not like most muslim countries in the fact that you cant drink, women cant drive and have to be covered up. Bahrain is very liberal for a predominately muslim country there are numerous bars here and we drink in most of them usually with Bahrainis and Saudis as they are only 25miles up the road. Its a very friendly atmosphere aswell which is good. If you want anymore info give me a shout

Jay :lol:

Thats good to know, is the country very westernized? I mean, are there like shopping malls, movie theatres, western cars etc?

Jay....

Damn, this world is getting far too :cen: small for my liking!!
LOL
Don't you go forgetting my rum when you get back now, you hear?! [/b]

Back