Just a quick hello...

776thamtrac

Hello Everyone,
My name is Colin aka 776thamtrac. I am a high school history teacher who had his dreams of being an officer in the Marine Corps shattered. I have joined the forum to talk with people interested in Militaria Collecting and WWII. I am interested in all things WWII so please drop me a note if you've got something to talk about.

Welcome to the forum, Colin.
I don't have many historical military items myself (although I was just given a WWII era Danish Infantry garrison cover), but am also greatly interested in them none the less.

Welcome to the forum, Colin.

I am a high school history teacher who had his dreams of being an officer in the Marine Corps shattered.

A noble and brave career, educating teenagers. As for the latter, tough luck - you may have my birds for a bit, I need a vacation!

My father was one of Darby's Rangers - I will see if I can dig out some of his old photos to post.

hey whats so bad about highschoolers?!! lol I'm actualy in charge of a class of my peers. Its kinda hard when your such a small girl. But I fized that prob. lol welcome!! and Aloha

Back