Just a question

July 13th, 2009  
Krush Groove

Topic: Just a question

I am new to the site and did not know were to post this question. About 9yrs ago I was in the Marine Reserves. I was involved in a car accident and lost my drivers license. I continued to drill for about 4 months, before I was informed they were suspened. I contacted the squad leader to inform them of my problem. A month went by with the squad leader telling me he took care of things. Well i began receiving phone calls and letters from the unit about demotion and discharge. I was discharge with a re 4 and oth. I have been digging around and pulled out a lot of information. Is there a chance to get a upgrade on these charges.

Any thing would be helpful.

Similar Topics
Answer a Question with a Question
understanding between china and india
Court Transcripts
Improvements In Mental Health Care Sought For Returning Troops
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.