Just Incase you were wondering...

WMAcadet

The reason why people cannot further shoot for marksmanship team because of a killing at the school MMA (Missouri Military Academy) witch is about 2-3 hours from WMA(Wentworth Military Academy,my school). Witch also effected other states Marksmanship teams, to stop shooting.

A guy named Dickey(his last name) Was execuiting some sort of drill. When he was done with his rifle(these were .22's now) supposedly he turned around..& from that part of the story is confusing because im hearing different endings, but he shot the kid & he died. But MMA is a all boy school & he shot a boy. Not a girl. He got severely beaten up in :cen: & now he goes to my school & is in Alpha company(a junior college company). & as follows some military base stopped all jrotc firearms until further investigation.

So basically were waiting on new safety tips & other :cen: , so they can lecture us. It was just another stupid :cen: not thinking what he was doing with his rifle. My rifle team was supposed to go to some sort of competition in texas in January, but nooo. So they haulted our rifle team & sent all of us to either Raider team or Drill Team. Raider team was filled up so now im in :cen: drill team.

Mod edits: cursing and derogatory terms are not allowed.

Umm...so how's this a humourous topic?

As well...'gay drill team'? Watch what you say.

no, because people on this same topic, posted a remark in one of these "Joke" topics & said something about the shooting in missouri. So I decided to clear it up by posting the right information. & Since they said something about in this topic I thought id post the answer for them on this topic. Hope you can understand that..but anyways. Owell.

Ok. I can understand that. However, it would have been better if you had put your post in the same thread as the joke that your trying to rectify.

There is one other thing that I'm trying to figure out about this explaination...if the Cadet was doing Rifle Drills...why on earth was he using live rounds?

Back