Do you wear glasses?

• Yes, for both far away and up close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for far away.

• Yes, for close up.

• Total voters
Yep.....30minutes on hair, 40 on make-up and 1 hour on outfits...
The thing I hate the most...Going shopping with my g/f. She always wants to stop at every store in the 3 story freaking mall...

you think that's bad... huh!! wait till you get married. that is like a license to shop for as long as she wants. just get used to it and find a Hooters close by.

I just got glasses about 2 weeks ago for my slight nearsightedness and astigmatism. It makes a world of a difference though. My glasses were like 350 since I got the lil "Microthin Plus Clears" lenses....still wish I'd gotten transitions though.

I got glasses in 5th grade, but just last year I got contacts for sports. I can't see far away, like, at all. I have horrible eyesight, so my glasses helped a lot!!

Okay everyone... Sorry it took me so long! But excuse the poor quality of this picture because it was the FIRST one that I took because I'm in such a rush to go BACK to the eye doctor!!! I'm also REALLY pale, but oh well... it was just the lighting in my dining room. :lol: Oh, and can you please tell me how old I look? I'm trying to sneak into a club tonight, and I need to look over 21! hahaha

look great.... try one without such a huge smile... not that it is a good smile, but with those glasses you look like Tina Fay

FutureHMSGrad said:
Okay everyone... Sorry it took me so long! But excuse the poor quality of this picture because it was the FIRST one that I took because I'm in such a rush to go BACK to the eye doctor!!! I'm also REALLY pale, but oh well... it was just the lighting in my dining room. :lol: Oh, and can you please tell me how old I look? I'm trying to sneak into a club tonight, and I need to look over 21! hahaha
you look good in your new glasses FutureHMSGrad! 8) :bravo:

Team Infidel said:
you know, it is those expensive glasses that always break or get lost. It is the $5 that will last forever.

It works to get $5 glases if you are far sighted, atleast here in Sweden but if you're nearsighted you will have a bill of atleast $200.

You're cute, the glasses fits you!

Team Infidel said:
look great.... try one without such a huge smile... not that it is a good smile, but with those glasses you look like Tina Fay

:lol: Well that's what happens when it's the first picture you take and then you have to put it online because you have to rush out of the house! hhaahah :confused:

I don't wearing glass. my left eye is 20. My right eye is about 34. It is bad. I still can drive, shoot at bull-eye without glass.

Dammit, missed her pic again. :bang:

Been wearing glasses since I was 11. I started off at -3.00 in my left eye and -1.75 in my right eye with a slight astigmatism -- I'm 32 now, and my prescription is -4.50 in both eyes. Occassionally will wear contact lenses when I'm not feeling too lazy in the morning to pop 'em in.

i got glassas in the 6th grade and i hardly use them.. I got 20/40 vision so i only need them for the board in class. mine where 180 but out insurance made it to where i only pade 25 dollers lol.. :x i wanted to see the pic.. this sucks

Back