• Yes, for both far away and up close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for far away.

• Yes, for close up.

• Total voters
Missileer said:
Uh, I thought the picture was going to be you wearing them. What have you got to lose? Look in the mirror darlin' you're pretty even if they were "Clark Kent" hornrims. I need trifocals for close, computer, and driving. Bummer, I'm always shifting my head up and down to focus. :shock:

:lol: That's very sweet of you, but untrue! :D I tried taking them in the mirror last night, but the flash on the camera is too much, so you can't even see it. :confused: After I finish doing my hair and makeup, I'll have my mother take a picture and I'll put it on!!! :D

On the side, the glasses look very sophisticated.. Still dont see why your gonna pay MORE than 550 for a brand name...The important thing is that you can see...not how good you look when they come to id your body if you crash a car...

not how good you look when they come to id your body if you crash a car...

Hmm... That was a little dramatic! :lol: It does matter what I look like though, unfortunately, especially with my modeling contract. They would drop me IMMEDIATELY if I wore some 80s metal frames or something like that. :lol: Plus, I just like the way the glasses look on me. Very modern.

Oh I didnt know you were a model...If you had posted a pic of you with the glasses I probably would have known immediatly...but seeing as you didnt, there was no way for me to tell..And as for me being dramatic, Im serious, the only thing that matters is whether or not you can see, when your driving, if you see a yeild sign and cant read it and keep driving, you could get sideswiped and killed..Its not drama, its the truth.

Me? I bought my frames from Wal-Mart. 175. Cheap, reliable, stylish,and so old the brand faded off..If you want to see my picture then go to missileers thread about his great granddaughter. Im the one with the red hair holding the boy...

I haven't even gotten in the shower yet today (thus, no makeup or styled hair), so you'll all have to wait about an hour, maybe an hour and 10 minutes. Deal? We'll meet back here in an hour and 10 minutes and you'll have your picture!!!

I don't model the glasses! LOL Just the companies that represent you don't want to see you walking down the street looking outdated, because it's like you 'represent' them. Eh, oh well. It's just something to do on the side for some spare cash. It's not enjoyable at all.

The only job worth having is one that you can wake up and say," Oh boy I get to go to work."-Colonel Slaughter, AFJROTC South East Supervisor.

Yeah, that's true. It's fun having my makeup done though, all crazy, so when I go out after, people look at me funny. :lol: One of my friends used to be one of those girls who stands in the window of a store really still (like a live clothes model). haha Now that was a job that I could NOT have!

Aw I'm sorry! People are in all the bathrooms right now, but I'll try to hurry! If not, it's okay, you can see it tomorrow if you have to go. :D No big deal! I'm going to try to rush my mother out of there now! :lol:

Infidel , U in Iraq?? aahh haha, well good luck 8)

Rather nice weather today dont u think?? Yep, colder breez..

Anyways FutureHMSGrad, we will be waiting..just dont keep us waiting for nothing 8) ciao

yep.. it is very nice here in Iraq today. Nice and brisk. That and the gun fire is always refreshing.

Still waiting for the pics...

Back