Just for fun I give you this...

What Americans want in their country is their business and New Zealanders nor Australians nor I for that matter must tell them what to do.

America is (was - Obama) a country with lots of freedom, including the right to have guns, If you don't like that then stay away.

20% of the world's immigrant population goes to the USA, this shows it is still hugely popular.

What Americans want in their country is their business and New Zealanders nor Australians nor I for that matter must tell them what to do.

America is (was - Obama) a country with lots of freedom, including the right to have guns, If you don't like that then stay away.

20% of the world's immigrant population goes to the USA, this shows it is still hugely popular.

Would you say that the "America for Americans" philosophy you are promoting there should also apply to who they choose as president?

If so then surely you should follow your own comments on this one?

As for immigration well that is a no brainer, if I was given the option of a life in [Insert any of the worlds shitholes here] or free range in the USA I would take the USA as well but if I had to choose between New Zealand, Australia or any one of Western Europes stable nations I would probably take that over the USA any day.

The fact is people want to get away from the hardships and insecurity that describes third world countries and to do it they go to the easiest first world country to get into which is the USA.

Back