Just curious - Page 2

--
Just curious

July 17th, 2005  
ghost457

Just curious
interesting..... why dont they make it 16? well, maybe not, but seriously, 21? we have way too many dumb laws in the USA
July 17th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
This IS weirdness. We have no drinking age.
So let me get this straight, a 15 year old kid can walk around with a bottle of whiskey in his hand, and drink it? Thats awesome, so am I to understand the girls are all drunk?
July 29th, 2005  
Irishone

21 in america is a joke alright especially seen as ye can drive at 16. I reckon they should put the driving age up and the drinkin age down. Here its 18 for drinking and 17 for driving. Which is right i think.
your legally an adult at 18 so you should be able to make your decisions on drinking, i got back from states 3 weeks ago, im not 21 for a month it was absolutely terrible. Ive been drinking at home for yrs so it was real different been told no your 2 young :P Plus im a student lol
Only place that served me was the irish bars, god bless ye
--
Just curious
July 29th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
This IS weirdness. We have no drinking age.
So let me get this straight, a 15 year old kid can walk around with a bottle of whiskey in his hand, and drink it? Thats awesome, so am I to understand the girls are all drunk?
Uhm answer to your first question is a loud YES, and to the second is a not always. I mean once you know you can drink and you can get drunk anytime you want, well you know would you get drunk everyday?
Anyways yeah I used to drink all sort of stuff with my buddies at 15, sure.
July 30th, 2005  
cpl_clarke

Thats awesome. If me and my buddies would want to have a drink its a big process of finding someone old enough to buy it, finding a safe place to do it thats free of police or mean civilians who will call them, and finding a place to go when your drunk. Its horrible. It sometimes takes like an hour to fnd someone to get your booze.
July 30th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl_clarke
Thats awesome. If me and my buddies would want to have a drink its a big process of finding someone old enough to buy it, finding a safe place to do it thats free of police or mean civilians who will call them, and finding a place to go when your drunk. Its horrible. It sometimes takes like an hour to fnd someone to get your booze.
Yeah but then we can't drive until we are 18...
July 30th, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
I live in the Republic of Texas, and there is no place were you can legally drink at 18. I think that place is called Mexico.
wrong, if your 18 and within eyesight of your parent, you can legally drink in texas
July 30th, 2005  
wife of lips

Such is life
July 31st, 2005  
Locke

so said a dude who wore a tin can on his head.....
August 1st, 2005  
wife of lips

have you taken it off yet