JROTC

CadetEnsignAraque said:
ONE ADVICE:
NEVER TAKE THIS STUPID JROTC :cen: SERIOUS ITS NOT WORTH IT ITS BULL :cen: , U'LL SEE WHEN U FINISH JROTC AFTER UR SENIOR YEAR

Whoa there, hoss sack! What's the big bruhaha all about?

ONE ADVICE:
NEVER TAKE THIS STUPID JROTC SERIOUS ITS NOT WORTH IT ITS BULL , U'LL SEE WHEN U FINISH JROTC AFTER UR SENIOR YEAR
DO NOT tell off the JROTC.....its worth while in its time....it helps you rank up faster when you are in the military
exactly by my commanding officer: First Sergeant Vasquez and look at me here
i am a canidate for captain of a drill team company, i am about to earn my cadet coin in 30 days, I am the right rifleman of the colorguard, and i am a flag bearer to the united states JROTC at my school....and being a flag bearer as i understand.....is a great, great honor as both my fellow cadets and my commanding officer has told me......... :salute2: ........... and i plan to join the united states navy after i graduate high school...... and what comes around, goes around in this case....it means.....you bad talk any part of the military....after you serve it or you are protected by it......the JROTC is a good learning experience and all i can consider is an honor to be an american citizen and helping to preserve and protect the american way of life...........as i am learning to do as i progress in the rotc.....my commanding officer said.....if i keep up my pace....he will give me a letter of recommendation to any branch of the military i want to join...... and it ranks you up from cadet to a higher rank upon arrival into the armed forces........there is so much you do not understand about the JROTC.....its worth while in time and sweat...........and you probably do not know what you are talking about.........well that is in my opinion...you should learn more about something before you bad talk or question its reputation!
JROTC-Logo.gif

Why do I get the feeling that wasn't really him? Kind of out of character for someone who has put in the effort to be a cadet officer...plus I don't remember his grammer being that bad.

Hey, I did JROTC when I was in High School and I think it did a world of good for me. It kept me out of trouble and I learned alot of good things. And I got in the Army as a E-3 not a E-1. Don't insult somehting that you don't understand.

Read his profile, he's in it...I would say he does understand it. I just don't think it's him that made that rant.

c/Commander said:
Read his profile, he's in it...I would say he does understand it. I just don't think it's him that made that rant.

I think you are on to something. He is not a Senior and he usually posts good stuff about it. However he could have had one of those moments cadets have when they want to just quit it all.

wth is your problom i love NJROTC im on the armed drill tewam and i do flag detail its great removed

mod edit: you do not have the right to be disrespectful just because one member fails to show respect

Last edited by a moderator:
That kinda killed the thread a little bit there. Im gonna try and bring it back a little....I like AFJROTC its alot of fun, Im getting promoted and am on the armed drill team, saber team, and color guard. Its really fun and gives you something more to do after school than sit on your butt and play SOCOM all day...But I hafta admit SOCOM is alot of fun...

What is your problem with JROTC? What unit are you in? I like it personally. It is getting me an advanced paygrade in the Navy.

I don't understand what's went wrong with JROTC. I love it. It can help you a better person, better leadership, better communtiy service, and be proud to be AMERICAN!!! :salute2:

Back