JROTC

--

July 28th, 2005  
CadetEnsignAraque

Topic: JROTC

ONE ADVICE:
NEVER TAKE THIS STUPID JROTC SERIOUS ITS NOT WORTH IT ITS BULL , U'LL SEE WHEN U FINISH JROTC AFTER UR SENIOR YEAR
July 28th, 2005  
c/Commander

Stand easy, Ensign, and watch your language. What are you talking about?
July 28th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Gives you something to do other than sitting on your arse at home after school .
--
July 28th, 2005  
DrillMaster00

Elaporate, whats so wrong with JROTC
July 28th, 2005  
stellsamurai

dude chill out, I'm intreseted to know what you think is wrong with JROTC
July 28th, 2005  
Redleg

Topic: Re: JROTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetEnsignAraque
ONE ADVICE:
NEVER TAKE THIS STUPID JROTC SERIOUS ITS NOT WORTH IT ITS BULL , U'LL SEE WHEN U FINISH JROTC AFTER UR SENIOR YEAR
One advice from me as well:
Read the forum rules, then read them again, think over what you've read, and then read them once more:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

Consider this a warning.
August 2nd, 2005  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetEnsignAraque
ONE ADVICE:
Whoa there, hoss sack! What's the big bruhaha all about?
August 10th, 2005  
specture(jrotc cadet)

Quote:
ONE ADVICE:
DO NOT tell off the JROTC.....its worth while in its time....it helps you rank up faster when you are in the military
exactly by my commanding officer: First Sergeant Vasquez and look at me here
i am a canidate for captain of a drill team company, i am about to earn my cadet coin in 30 days, I am the right rifleman of the colorguard, and i am a flag bearer to the united states JROTC at my school....and being a flag bearer as i understand.....is a great, great honor as both my fellow cadets and my commanding officer has told me......... ........... and i plan to join the united states navy after i graduate high school...... and what comes around, goes around in this case....it means.....you bad talk any part of the military....after you serve it or you are protected by it......the JROTC is a good learning experience and all i can consider is an honor to be an american citizen and helping to preserve and protect the american way of life...........as i am learning to do as i progress in the rotc.....my commanding officer said.....if i keep up my pace....he will give me a letter of recommendation to any branch of the military i want to join...... and it ranks you up from cadet to a higher rank upon arrival into the armed forces........there is so much you do not understand about the JROTC.....its worth while in time and sweat...........and you probably do not know what you are talking about.........well that is in my opinion...you should learn more about something before you bad talk or question its reputation!
August 11th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

And still no reply from the starter.
August 11th, 2005  
c/Commander

Why do I get the feeling that wasn't really him? Kind of out of character for someone who has put in the effort to be a cadet officer...plus I don't remember his grammer being that bad.