JROTC Pre-Colorguard Ritual

Damien

Okay, I know I talk about JROTC a lot, but that's the closest thing to military experience I've got.

Okay, well I was in a few colorguards over my AS-1 year. Before each one, while we're putting on our ascots, berets, belts, and gloves, the Commander and his little brother would argue. EVERY time. Then the older one (an AS-2, the younger one being an AS-1) would make some complaint about our Group Commander, Alex, and we'd go on from there.

At one event, a memorial service, instead of complaining about Alex, we started making Ford jokes(Found on Road Dead, that kinda stuff) After a minute of pumping them out, our instructor(a strict old guy that I thought would scream at us for goofing around) walked in. We all just stood there quietly, then he said, "Flipped over Rusty Dodge, right?"

Damien said:
Okay, I know I talk about JROTC a lot, but that's the closest thing to military experience I've got.

At one event, a memorial service, instead of complaining about Alex, we started making Ford jokes(Found on Road Dead, that kinda stuff) After a minute of pumping them out, our instructor(a strict old guy that I thought would scream at us for goofing around) walked in. We all just stood there quietly, then he said, "Flipped over Rusty Dodge, right?"

Why is it the Senior Instructor always seems like the mean guy but the minute you least expect it he/she cracks a joke or pulls a prank and all the cadets start thinking his pretty cool?

No clue it was the same with my Senior Army Instructor

<S>

LOL now thats funny

FORD TEMPOS RULE!!! (not really) LOL thats what i got right now (my first POS car)

Back