JROTC

nope, it depends on the district, school, and money. My highschool doesnt have a JROTC, but i wished it did.

nope, it depends on the district, school, and money. My highschool doesnt have a JROTC, but i wished it did

Well it doesn't really depend on the funding that the school district has, we talked about it in the Class and my Colonel Mac said that the military funds the JROTC prgram and all the school really does is provide them with a room, he said the Air Force pays his checks not the school.

The DoD pays the Advisor, but the school has to pay for the Uniforms and equipment which is very expensive. I tried to find out all the information and get one at my school but that fell through the floor of the basement.

But once the program has started there should be no problem.

Jason Bourne said:
nope, it depends on the district, school, and money. My highschool doesnt have a JROTC, but i wished it did

Well it doesn't really depend on the funding that the school district has, we talked about it in the Class and my Colonel Mac said that the military funds the JROTC prgram and all the school really does is provide them with a room, he said the Air Force pays his checks not the school.

when i said district, i really ment the community. some ppl are against having military programs at the local highscool.coughcoughhippiescough

Jason Bourne wrote:
Quote:

when i said district, i really ment the community. some ppl are against having military programs at the local highscool.coughcoughhippiescough

Okay now i see where your comin from, we talked about that too, that certain people didn't want ROTC programs in their community, Mod Edit: Keep it clean. ~JES

Yea that does suck that the community decides on it.

Hey Jason, u should cool it on the damnation thing. I understand where your coming from, but there's already enough hate in the world; we don't need any more.

Darkmb101 said:
Jason Bourne said:

That's probably why we don't have on at BoHigh

Darkmb101 said:
Hey Jason, u should cool it on the damnation thing. I understand where your coming from, but there's already enough in the world; we don't need any more.

Daaaaaamnation!!! I love saying that :D

Back