JROTC club is Lame

webs

my JROTC club is sort of lame, so im going to do sea cadets, is it fun? Can u give me some info on it?

Can american cadets be in two elements at the same time? We're only parade with one element (The element we're in) with Canadian cadets.

While you should specify in your title that your JROTC is lame (I came in here with lock and key ready, waiting to see a flame war lol), I am sorry to hear that. Our JROTC is anything but lame.

Yes, If I would like, I could be in Young Marines, JROTC, Sea Cadets, and CAP all at once, but God help the person who tries to manage my time for me.

In other words, yes, but it can be time consuming.

welllllll, our leader guy is just an old teacher who was never in the military, he doesnt know anything, and my principle could not get the real JROTC so we had too make a club, its sooo boring, we dont have uniforms or anything, it sux, SO CAN U JUST TELL ME IF THE SEA CADETS ARE FUN CAUS I WANT TO DO IT. :|

well then it is the governments fault and you have a military club eh stay in it, and of course on my reccomendation join the Sea Cadets it is fun.

And to the other question yes you can be in two elements and depending on when CAP meets you could be in three.

well thats WRONG because a "guy" cant become a JROTC teacher withough being retired from the military. so tht need to be talked about. and stick it out. suck it up with will be worth it. trust me...look at all of us we love it!

lewis9119 said:
i think you should do what you want :lol:

I think that you should think more about making meaningful posts. Saying that it is up to someone is reiterating first ammendment rights there. Start thinking, milbulks do go to negative numbers, my friend.

CrazyCadet142 said:
lewis9119 said:

I think that you should think more about making meaningful posts. Saying that it is up to someone is reiterating first ammendment rights there. Start thinking, milbulks do go to negative numbers, my friend.

YES! THank you. It had to be said. Anyways back on topic, maybe it's just the JROTC at your school that is lame. Try and find a CAP unit around, or if it's possible, could you go to a different schools JROTC? If worst comes to worst and you can't stand JROTC at your school, join sea cadets.

CrazyCadet142 said:
lewis9119 said:

I think that you should think more about making meaningful posts. Saying that it is up to someone is reiterating first amendment rights there. Start thinking, milbulks do go to negative numbers, my friend.

Haha...That happened to me before! I think I had a -45 MilBucks at one time. Well anyway back to the task at hand...If it is just a club then it is not an actual JROTC, so find CAP, Sea Cadets, or something else my best friend is in the sea cadets and she likes it. I myself considered joining, but the navy is just not for me so i will stick with Civil Air Patrol

maybe you should visit some other school and get ideas from them and then pass those ideas on to you cadet action board or you commander, thats what we did when we first started. . .like on april 30 we are going to the Air Force Academy, not just to compete but also to get ideas for our program

c/SSgt Wells
union high school
A.F.J.R.O.T.C

TRAIN HARD OR GO AWAY
:rambo:

Wow accualy heck if i had a military club id take some action and get some funding going maybe buy some military uniforms and a store buy insignias online also you can order and make ribbions online... same with name plates! i did the same at my school i orderd and made ribbions for all sorts the uniform we bought at walmart basically a short sleve buttion up shirt with black pants and dress shoes Name plated were orderd on a navy store online also belts and i went to some JROTC Store and orderd about 200 ribbions of different sorts ranks we only went up to E-6 then you moved to O-1. It was quite fun but we had to close funding got shut and the teacher quit.

Wow accualy heck if i had a military club id take some action and get some funding going maybe buy some military uniforms and a store buy insignias online also you can order and make ribbions online... same with name plates! i did the same at my school i orderd and made ribbions for all sorts the uniform we bought at walmart basically a short sleve buttion up shirt with black pants and dress shoes Name plated were orderd on a navy store online also belts and i went to some JROTC Store and orderd about 200 ribbions of different sorts ranks we only went up to E-6 then you moved to O-1. It was quite fun but we had to close funding got shut and the teacher quit.

And this is precisely why JROTC is absolute rubbish.
You guys *could* use that money to in fact get some good gear and hit the mountains and rivers. But no, it's the gay-ass uniforms you guys just can't get enough of. And then you try to pass off "4 years of JROTC" as military experience.
Seriously. Just about everyone I've had to deal with from JROTC who hadn't been in the real deal long enough to get that rubbish out of them have been WORSE than people with no JROTC in every shape or form. Fitness, discipline, shutting up and learning. Everything.
JROTC is the biggest waste of money ever.

Back