• Neither, but heard of one/ both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never even heard of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I have heard of it

Yea I have heard of it....hahah I am in it....we have about 100 cadets.....and its a realy good program...we are a Marine Program based out of Richmond, Va. any other questions? :rambo:

I'm in a NJROTC program in northern VA, Herndon High School. I think I've heard Hermitage mentioned once or twice. Do you guys head out to Quantico a lot?

At least once a year(to the base). We aren't going this year because they are giving us some sort of money grief. This year it's off to Brady Saunders to play in the mud, climb trees and chase cars! :D

...Kind of a shame though, that we can't go to Quantico. That is my favorite obstacle course of all time!

Sorry, never heard of either. But if you're ever in southern Jersey, give us holla.

DEPTFORD NJROTC!

I have heard of both of them because I am in the MCJROTC at Hermitage. I am a captain and company commander. We have about 180 cadets

:cen: es you be, you have cool jrotc programs and all I have is sea cadets which is cool but not as can I say cool.

Say, Rooskeeter, I have heard ors that Hermitage doesn't have a drill team this year. Is this true or are people filling my butt with smoke?

Yea we do have a drill team this year and will always have one but I am not sure how may people it is but it is over 20.

Allright. Some ass munch was feeding me a wad of bull plop then. We finally have a drill team(because I'm in charge now) and it keeps growing! We've gone from barely managing ten to managing 20 or so with ease. I'm happy. We're heading in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back