JR Tucker is 1-0 for a Start

silent driller

We have won our first football game in the regular season! Tucker beat Benedictine 23-14. It was quite a game. I have no voice left.

We just got done having our waxed by Midlothian 35-14. We definitely underestimated them this year. This makes us 3-1 against them and 1-1 in the season. It was quite a game. I have no vioce left.

Well, make it 1-2 as of the Varina game. They are ranked #1 in our region, but we made them earn every point. It was nothing like the Midlothian game where we played with our heads up our butts. Godwin's next. They're going DOWN!

And, as it happens, they came away with the 30-20 win. But I feel that I must comment on this game. The reffing BLEW CHUNKS. We kicked Godwin's ass all the way throught the fourth quarter, even pulling to within three points of the win at one point. Then the refs ran away with the game. That's all I will say. They ran away with our win.

...But John Marshall is going DOWN! :D

Maybe I'll post again when we win a damned game. Lost to Hermitage 55-0. I can only blame us, not the refs, not the weather, not the cheating by the other team, only us.

Well, we've managed to do it! And not only did we do it, we did it in grand style! We kicked the out of Thomas Jefferson 41-24.

And, for the last game of my carreer, I get an ass waxing from Patrick Henry. And I ended my football playing life the same way I began it- laying in the mud with tears, mud and rain covering my face.

...You can see our record in the High School Football thread...

Back