Jokes?

Jokes about Cadets

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No this is rude to do jokes about Cadets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Armywannabe

Are we allowed to do jokes about Cadets? I have some really good ones (air Cadets Call army cadets ground hogs so we have an arsenal of names that they are fine with)

Are we allowed to do jokes about Cadets? I have some really good ones (air Cadets Call army cadets ground hogs so we have an arsenal of names that they are fine with)

Yeah, why not? We are allowed to trash talk the Limey's or rather, I do that without being banned (yet).

Btw, I ask Red if he wants to participate in the launch of a surprise party in the UK. The Scandinavians are the masters of surprise parties

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You're more than welcome to invade Northumberland again, however, you will find the current Geordie women to be more of a match than the previous monastery occupants you encountered the first time round. Airborne can testify how feisty our dearly departed Tango's Geordie better half is! 🤣🤣🤣

You're more than welcome to invade Northumberland again, however, you will find the current Geordie women to be more of a match than the previous monastery occupants you encountered the first time round. Airborne can testify how feisty our dearly departed Tango's Geordie better half is! 🤣🤣🤣
We will pay the Scottish. They are claiming to have Viking genes and we will refill it

You don’t want to mess with the Geordie woman ! Remember how scared Tango was of his missus ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back