joke| About the french army (i dont ment to hurt someone)

Strangely enough the French Army gave a good showing during the German invasion in 1940, sadly they were outclassed.

Heres a good one...
The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged lady and was being used by her little dog. The war-weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?" The French woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans! You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my Little Fifi is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.

Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired." The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"

The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.

An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong ***** out the window.

Last edited:
Ah oui, well, I suppose that is a positive thing. Unless you're talking about a different '69' - in which case I'm going to go and bury my perverted mind and head in the ice outside. :shock:

Yes, I do believe the French started that "69". ;)

Pervert.

We've discussed this, and we've established that I can't help it. God, I need a shag...

Have we? :shock: :p

Perhaps if you spent a little less time on the Internet, you'd get plenty of "action"! ;) :p

You need to sort your priorities laddie! ;)

We've discussed this, and we've established that I can't help it. God, I need a shag...

bd.jpg

I haven't. I found it in the bin behind your house, I haven't steam cleaned the orifices yet before putting it on Fleabay. :p

Do you frequently go through my bins like? :shock: :box:

It'll be no good to you anyway, the orifices have been stretched to much for you to gain any enjoyment. ;)

That's a good bit of Scouse - like. I was just happening by, so I had a quick look. The steam cleaner will shrink the orifice enough for Hawky's needs. :lol:

That's a good bit of Scouse - like. I was just happening by, so I had a quick look. The steam cleaner will shrink the orifice enough for Hawky's needs. :lol:

I'm moving house immediately! I can't feel safe now that you have been eyeing up my possessions. ;) :p

Back