joke| About the french army (i dont ment to hurt someone) - Page 4




 
--
Boots
 
December 7th, 2012  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
On the downside, the continentals do not defuzz their pits! Hairy pits are not a nice feature!
Or their legs, I remember one very attractive German woman staying in the same hotel as me in Austria, had hairier legs then I did.
December 7th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
On the downside, the continentals do not defuzz their pits! Hairy pits are not a nice feature!
It's not just their pits or legs....!!
December 7th, 2012  
hawky94
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
It's not just their pits or legs....!!
That speaking from experience, Frogman? Have a good night drinking in France once, did we?
--
Boots
December 7th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky94
That speaking from experience, Frogman? Have a good night drinking in France once, did we?
Funny you should ask young hawky!

I had brief sexual liaisons with a German and a French naval wimens back in the late 80's.

Both probably had more genital hair than me!
December 7th, 2012  
The Highway Man
 
 
Big roughy toughy marine with your back, sack and crack wax!!!
December 7th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Big roughy toughy marine with your back, sack and crack wax!!!
You should know, you do my weekly waxing for me!
December 7th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Big roughy toughy marine with your back, sack and crack wax!!!
I'll tell you something though, there's nothing quite as arousing as a sexually violent female German naval officer violating you while screaming in very broken English.

I entered manhood that night!
December 7th, 2012  
The Highway Man
 
 
Even I wouldn't go there!!!! I think you're confusing me with tankie who plucks the hairs one by one - with his teeth!!!!!
December 7th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Even I wouldn't go there!!!! I think you're confusing me with tankie who plucks the hairs one by one - with his teeth!!!!!
He does a very good scouse accent then!

I find the amount of thought you've put into the above method quite worrying!
December 7th, 2012  
The Highway Man
 
 
He even told me the coarse hairs get stuck in his brace!!!!
 


Similar Topics
"Tommy's Dictionary Of The Trenches" WWI
US Army bans use of privately bought armor
US Army recruited an autistic teenager as Cav Scout
Army Announces Retention, Recruiting Numbers for FY 2005
Will there be a draft?