joke| About the french army (i dont ment to hurt someone)

1. My Great Grandfather (infantry) wounded in the leg at Verdun going 'over the top'. He was lucky actually he survived. Most of his unit did not.

2. My Great Uncle (Air Force, Recon Aircraft Photographer) who was wounded twice, once in WWII when his transport ship was mistakenly sunk by the RAF when they evacuated France in 1940. He and the survivors were strafed in the water by an allied aircraft. He was again severally wounded at Dien Bien Phu when his Aircraft Crash landed. Both his legs were crushed, He walked with a limp the rest of his life.

3. My Grandfather (infantry) saw combat in 1940, didn't get a scratch but spent most of the war as a German POW

4. My Father in Law (Paratrooper) who still wont talk about the what he saw in Lebanese Civil War, which should tell you everything...

I don't think some of you would be so quick to make fun of the French military had you been there with them.

Last edited:
That speaking from experience, Frogman? Have a good night drinking in France once, did we? :p

Funny you should ask young hawky! ;)

I had brief sexual liaisons with a German and a French naval wimens back in the late 80's. :D :angel:

Both probably had more genital hair than me! :shock:

Big roughy toughy marine with your back, sack and crack wax!!! :shock:

I'll tell you something though, there's nothing quite as arousing as a sexually violent female German naval officer violating you while screaming in very broken English.

I entered manhood that night! :shock:

Last edited:
Even I wouldn't go there!!!! I think you're confusing me with tankie who plucks the hairs one by one - with his teeth!!!!! :shock:

Even I wouldn't go there!!!! I think you're confusing me with tankie who plucks the hairs one by one - with his teeth!!!!! :shock:

He does a very good scouse accent then! ;) :p

I find the amount of thought you've put into the above method quite worrying! :shock:

Back