Joining the Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read books thats fine. But the info in books is often wrong. The Marines here tried to give you straight answers to your questions. The answers were muddled up by wrong answers.

The question is do you want straight answers from people who have or are serving in the Corps. Or do want bad intel from people who don't know where of they speak?

Questions didn't get him banned. Refusing to obey the rules of this forum did. This particular forum has been so full of misinformation that it now has a caveat that applies only to it and it's spelled out in the announcement at the top of the page.

i rather have it from people that served..but the books do get correct intel or info about the Marines...like there history..training.ranks and pay...combat..weapons and so forth but they dont give joining answers

Arguing with folks who have been there and done that and are trying to help you is not the best route there, Joe.

what?? im not arguing well look now you just made me argue with arguing with you lol.....im not arguing im just saying that that books have given me all the information that i know and im hoping that you will give me your information to correct me

03USMC said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:
Now where did I leave that stinger,hmmmmmm. :p :lol: :p

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your the one that wants to fly 8) just remember the guys with the stingers, they like you pilot types.... :avi:

OK, my last off topic post on this thread......see ya.

They're doing him a favor: Keeping your mouth shut and saying as little as possible will keep you out of a lot of trouble.
I just learned that from an ex-RoKMarine today.

Lil Hulk 1988 said:
03USMC said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:
Now where did I leave that stinger,hmmmmmm. :p :lol: :p

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your the one that wants to fly 8) just remember the guys with the stingers, they like you pilot types.... :avi:

OK, my last off topic post on this thread......see ya.

Huh maybe one of the Infantry Bn's need a FAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back