Joining the Marines?

Make my Mini grinder! Oh yeah . And ya better do it with a quickness or daddies gonna be p*ssed.

My favorite was the motorcycle until weapons were ready to hit the deck, then to stretch out a rousing session of "Up and Over Arms".

I love that cartoon.. it's the best.

Stafford911 said:
thanks man cause Ive heard about bug Juice(the kool aid dink i think) at camps and whatnot. Also I remember it from Family Guy

Peter: Hey what do you think they put in the Bug Juice
Brian: Bugs
Peter: Shut up!No way!Come on! Really?

Dang boys, those are some good ole days memories for sure. Now, the problem is are we helpin the situation or scarin them all off? :lol:

If we scare em off they didn't need to there anyway. Perhaps we should tell some Mt Muta :cen: er stories and sea tales from RFTD?

Oh man, they would actually end up leavin the thread let alone be worried about joinin The Corps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my DI's liked to play "How many Recurits will fit in a Porta potty".
I think he got 11 in one at the Night Fire range. :lol:

They use to stack us up like blocks to see how high they could get us.

While were at the rifle range someone came down with crabs and we had to through everything out in the yard and hose down, shower and inspect each other.

Sooners1 said:
They use to stack us up like blocks to see how high they could get us.

While were at the rifle range someone came down with crabs and we had to through everything out in the yard and hose down, shower and inspect each other.

OH GOD.....we had the same problem....

Or better yet, the scorps at the stumps, remember to dump those boots. Or the "THUMP, SHHHHHHHHHHHH, THUMP" , my experience on the IKE. They put our team right near the damn catapult, was glad to get back to the Tarawa.

Listen up Recurits! You eat your seafood! Never let your seafood eat you!
I think every platoon goes thru that one.

How bout havin 1 1/2 companies assigned to a company sized berthing on the Tuscaloosa LST 1187. Had sleepin on the deck and forget about gettin to the head.

Or watchin the deck apes eat surf and turf on the mess deck while your eatin hot dogs and cold pork and beans.

I was in boot during the Birthday, actually got Lobster and Steak in Boot!!! We were in 3rd phase, it wasn't the best, but it didn't matter.....

By the time you get to third phase they could give you a perch and a peice of leather and call it steak and lobster and you would not care and eat it anyway.

Sooners1 said:
By the time you get to third phase they could give you a perch and a peice of leather and call it steak and lobster and you would not care and eat it anyway.

Very true....beat my drill instructor at the rifle range and won a Big Mac, the only problem is that I had to eat it in front of the platoon and in 3 minutes, but it was heaven.

About the hiting thing, is that recruits cant hit each other or instructors cant hit you. I forget which i asked but am interested in both

The D.I. can not hit you. The others with you are not suppose to be able to. I am not sayin they will or won't, but they are not suppose to be able to.

Sooners1 said:
The D.I. can not hit you. The others with you are not suppose to be able to. I am not sayin they will or won't, but they are not suppose to be able to.

Not supposed to.....that is correct, but tempers do flare. It usually comes down to how fast you platoon becomes a team, then its a "We will show them" attitude which pulls everyone together and the infighting stops.

That is what I was tryin to say without actually sayin, if you are a dirtbag you will probably get hit.

Sooners1 said:
That is what I was tryin to say without actually sayin, if you are a dirtbag you will probably get hit.

Yeah, I know.....you were also worried that we were going to chase everyone away ;)

Back