joining the marines if u are on medication

Welcome, I moved your question to the apropriate forum..

I would say that it depends very much on what kind of medications you are on..

I think it may be best if you call/see a Marine recruiter about that..

You need to go to a recruiter and ask them about specific meds, they should be able to give you a definite answer.

How about heading over to the Welcoming Center and telling us a little about yourself?

well im probaly going to be of the medication by the time i join. woild they let me even tho im off?

random said:
well im probaly going to be of the medication by the time i join. woild they let me even tho im off?

Again, it is impossible to answer this for you without full knowledge of your circumstances (I am NOT suggesting you tell anyone here what they are), but most likely you will be required to get a psychological evaluation to determine if you in fact do not require the medication anymore, and obtain a waiver based on that evaluation.

Do you suffer from anxiety attacks? I am not 100% sure but most branches won't let you in if you suffer from anxiety attacks, depending on how severe they are. But as everyone else has said go to the recruiter and if he can't tell you for sure you'll definetly find out at MEPS....

Back