joining the foreign legion

formernavy

As I've staTed I have an re-4 honorable from the navy because someone overheard me saying "I want to kill myself" and at this point the military does not want anyone with even an re1 let alone an re4. So I'm looking onto other militaries one being the foreign legion and I was wondering how they are going to view my past military digressions. Any help would be nice

There are foreign legion threads in various places, some with comments by former legionairres.
There is also a legion website.

Part of their selection is a couple weeks testing including very probing psychological aspects.

Though they don't take murderers and criminals anymore, they are demanding to the toughest of standards.

Being relatively small, they can pick and choose recruits t a high degree.
One word all legion vets use to describe their service and training is "brutal."

It is a far step from namby-pamby land.

If you are former military, they require you to present your service papers. Don't bother trying to hide your service because each candidate's background is checked.

Hi ref. to your past history the FL. are ok so long as you have not commeted any real bad indescretions on there soil dont think there will be any probs.
what the hell go for it ......
kosack

Back