Joining the Army

You guys might want to cool it a bit and read the sticky at the top of this forum, you're getting pretty close to that line.

I reserve comment for a later date as to the intelligence level of Infantrymen. Mainly because I want to give the poster time. But on the other hand "I be's a Grunt duh huh!" Which means I will need a fair amount of time to compose and properly spell my response ;)

However I will get back to you on this. :twisted: :firedevi: :m16shoot:

Mod Edit: What you said made no sense, and because I care about the development of your young psyche, I am going to remove it before myself and other infantry grunts have your arse for lunch. Think before you type.

03USMC said:
I reserve comment for a later date as to the intelligence level of Infantrymen. Mainly because I want to give the poster time. But on the other hand "I be's a Grunt duh huh!" Which means I will need a fair amount of time to compose and properly spell my response ;)

However I will get back to you on this. :twisted: :firedevi: :m16shoot:

Hmmm, hitting on my intelligence, "Me Grunt, Me Hump", I don't think so...

Your score isn't that high for an infantryman, trust me, your behind me and half my Recon Team, all of us that decided not to stay in or go to the darkside, are in technology or engineering....so I must be dumb. :roll:

I'll reply as soon as I find an Admin Clerk to type it out for me. Their so much smarter than Grunts.

I got a question about the "airborne freeze" you mean you cant get airborne school as a option or you cant get a airborne unit in your contract?

Armored recon you mean cavalry scout because I know my humvee sure didn't have any armor or are you calling a dirty nasty tanker haha inside joke, any way go with what turns you on scout, infantry, or airborne infantry. personally after being in iraq being a dismount in a bradley is were its at those guys where always deep in the shit. There is no feeling on earth like the earth shaking rumble of 10ton tank and there supporting bradley task force rolling up. When ever shit hit the fan, airborne infantry marines scouts they all call for armored support and tanks never roll with out infantry support.

Yeah, reading my previous post, I'm sorry for writing what I did. It sounds pretty ignorant. My reason for doing infantry is that i love running, and working with my hands. Even though I have a pretty strong mental capability, i still love the outdoors. Also I have been raised on firearms. i just think that infantry is the way to go for me.

Back