which to join? navy seals, army SF, marine recon - Page 2

--

January 28th, 2005  
mrmillerusmc

THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN FIND OUT, OR ELSE ID BE OUT TENYEARS AGO
January 28th, 2005  
03USMC

Ever hear the TermFraudulent Enlistment?

Sometimes Followed by the term Court Martial. Which is often followed by sets of letters generally OTH .

Real nice though. Tellin a kid to lie to the MEPS personnel.
January 28th, 2005  
mrmillerusmc

BRO SHUT UP, YOU TELL ME HOW THEY CAN FIND OUT, IF HE DOESNT OPEN HIS MOUTH. IF HE TELLS THEM ALL THAT STUFF HE AINT GETTING IN
--
January 28th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmillerusmc
BRO SHUT UP, YOU TELL ME HOW THEY CAN FIND OUT, IF HE DOESNT OPEN HIS MOUTH. IF HE TELLS THEM ALL THAT STUFF HE AINT GETTING IN
You ain't a very nice person are you? Honesty is a virtue you know.

And what kind of a weird system you have over there...don't the military check previous (civilian) medical reports...files etc regarding their future members?
January 28th, 2005  
mrmillerusmc

Medical privacy is one of the great freedoms we have in this country
January 28th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Knowingly concealing a Medical Condition. That later comes to light and is determined to be prexsisting is Fraudulant Enlistment. If he conceals it he's lying.

Whats worse is your coaching him to lie. Slept thru Leadership traits did we Bro.
January 28th, 2005  
mrmillerusmc

IF YOU AINT CHEATIN YOU AINT TRYIN
January 28th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
That is a perfect example of flaming, which is not allowed on the forum. mrmillerusmc, I would advise you to read the forum rules. Telling someone to "shut up" is far from respectful. If you continue to disregard the rules, the mods will take action.

SGT Doody
January 28th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Medical privacy is one of the great freedoms we have in this country
Well aren't you lucky...though we have it too I think that in case of military enlistment there should be no secrets...I wonder what you neglected to tell.

Quote:
LOSER...BIG TIME....sorry mods...I couldn't resist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Whats worse is your coaching him to lie. Slept thru Leadership traits did we Bro.
Never heard of them is more like it.
January 28th, 2005  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Do not let me see you advising another young man on this site to lie. They are looking for serious advice for serious choices.

You've got two options, a) adjust your attitude, lower your caps, report to the Welcoming Center and post an introduction WITH your military credentials or b) you're out of here.

Have a nice day.