Johnnny

johnnny

Hello everyone my name is johnnny and im a canadian from Ontario..:angel:

Anyways im interested in this forum because i have been finding myself really interested in Global Terrorism. I dont know much about it and i think i can find information on here to help me better understand the global situation out there.:bang:

About me, im a geological technologist graduated from college and am currently taking Geology at the university level. Ive had 2 years to work in the world as a technologist and my work has brought me to the: Far-east russia,South Korea, British Columbia, Yukon and manitoba..:salute2:

About my only hobby i have beside everything else normal people do is i like to study langauges. Right now im studying Finnish, Russian, Polish...

I hope to learn lots here and look forward to shooting:9mm: the **** with everyone .:cheers:

im not quite there yet but soon i have alot of stuff on the plate as it is lol

im editing this in too also to say i think winter warfare is not cool but the challenges of that kinda thing is cool..... I saw that weapons show on tv and they showed that american base in alaska. The army was making that stuff to last in the cold and thats some rowdy **** lol...

Last edited:
Back