Jihadist Forum Member Launches Campaign to Assemble Suicide Brigade to Strike Denmark

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor

View attachment untitled1010.bmp
A campaign to enlist jihadists to execute suicide bombings in Denmark was launched on the password-protected al-Qaeda-affiliated forum al-Ekhlaas, on August 31, 2007, four days prior to the Danish Security Intelligence Service arresting eight people suspected to planning a terrorist attack in Denmark. Immediately after its posting and continuing into today, Thursday, September 6, 2007, members have “registered” their names to join this suicide, or “martyrdom”, brigade as revenge for the caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad which appeared in the paper, Jyllands Posten, two years ago in September 2005. The furor amongst members of the jihadist Internet community and al-Qaeda leadership from these cartoons has lingered since that time, one individual commenting in this discussion: “We never forgot the subject…. With Allah’s permission, your country will be shaken. You will find from us only slaughter or killing or explosions.”

Some members write of themselves as going out from the “secret state” of al-Qaeda to strike Denmark, one commenting that Sweden is also on their list of targets. Another writes threateningly: “We have had enough drinking the American blood and we would like have a comparison to see which one is tastier. I think it is your blood.”

OK guys - who wants to spring to the defence and wheel out the cliche excuses for these characters. Alternatively - how about leaving denial behind and taking a good cold look at what we face here and now. I can't describe my disgust at their ideoligical attitudes.

I'll bite DB.

Jane Fonda Mk III, "Denmark needs to publicly apologise and its failure to punish the cartoonist, newspaper editor, owners and stockholders as well as all employees of the newspapers involved and anyone who saw the cartoons under sharia law has forced these men of low education and desperate circumstances into using alternative means to pursue their human right to justice. We in the West are to blame. We must stop forcing our secular laws on those unfortunate peoples of Middle Eastern descent and change our laws to those they are accustomed to. We must further adopt their value systems in order to validate their existence and live in peace with them within our borders."

Thank you, my friend. I knew I could rely on you!

The only good thing I ever heard her say was in Barbarella - and she can keep even that now.

Do I have to comment, you don't need more of my stuff on that, I am sure everyone can work it out for themselves.

Those nasty, nasty Danes & Swedes are threatening civilisation again, as if Hamlet & Abba wasn't enough. (forgive me Abba).

Last edited:
Back