Jews sank the Titanic??

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
This is so bad that I just couldn't help sending it on to you....
Don't blame me, blame the clown that sent it to me!!!!!!!!!!

----

Today's crooked smile.

Subject: Jews sank the Titanic
The plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain.
His co-pilot is Chinese.
It's the first time they've flown together and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike.

Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pilot, leans back in his seat, and mutters, 'I don't like Chinese.. .'
'No rike Chinese?' asks the copilot, 'why not?'
'You people bombed Pearl Harbour, that's why!'
'No, no', the co-pilot protests, 'Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah! That Japanese, not Chinese.'
'Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese....Doesn't matter, you're all alike!', replied the pilot.

There's a few minutes of silence...
'I no rike Jews!' the copilot suddenly announces.
'Oh yeah, why not?' Asks the captain.
'Jews sink Titanic!' says the co-pilot.

'What? That's insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic!' exclaims the captain, 'It was an iceberg!'

'Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg, no mattah...all same!!'

This is so bad that I just couldn't help sending it on to you....
Don't blame me, blame the clown that sent it to me!!!!!!!!!!

----

Today's crooked smile.

Subject: Jews sank the Titanic
The plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain.
His co-pilot is Chinese.
It's the first time they've flown together and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike.

Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pilot, leans back in his seat, and mutters, 'I don't like Chinese.. .'
'No rike Chinese?' asks the copilot, 'why not?'
'You people bombed Pearl Harbour, that's why!'
'No, no', the co-pilot protests, 'Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah! That Japanese, not Chinese.'
'Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese....Doesn't matter, you're all alike!', replied the pilot.
There's a few minutes of silence...
'I no rike Jews!' the copilot suddenly announces.
'Oh yeah, why not?' Asks the captain.
'Jews sink Titanic!' says the co-pilot.

'What? That's insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic!' exclaims the captain, 'It was an iceberg!'

'Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg, no mattah...all same!!'

It wasn't Golberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg that sunk the Titanic.. It was CARLSBERG!

I've just gotta send that to my Jewish rellies. (The Jewish Connection)

You would not do that...! ;););)

Still, if you have to do it, you could also add this-

How was the Grand Canyon formed?

A Jew lost a penny...

There was a debate amonbst religious figures on how you divide money between them and their house of worship.

The debate was endless and lively. Everyone came up with siggestions on how to do it. The Rabbi then said this- "I really do not see the problem here. How do I divide money donated between me and God is simple. I just throw up the donated sum into the sky. What goes up belongs to God and what comes down belongs to me!"

Please do not hit me...!:hide:

You would not do that...! ;););)

Still, if you have to do it, you could also add this-

How was the Grand Canyon formed?

A Jew lost a penny...

There was a debate amonbst religious figures on how you divide money between them and their house of worship.

The debate was endless and lively. Everyone came up with siggestions on how to do it. The Rabbi then said this- "I really do not see the problem here. How do I divide money donated between me and God is simple. I just throw up the donated sum into the sky. What goes up belongs to God and what comes down belongs to me!"

Please do not hit me...!:hide:
It has already gone,... and don't worry, the ones I sent it to will laugh as hard as anyone else. I didn't send it to the others.:lol:

No doubt I'll get a flea in my ear tonight when they read their emails.

Back