Jesus!

Get this in the correct section damn it! :x

Mod Edit:

Dont act like a mod, use the "report button" instead. Thanks..

Talk about Muslims and Christians. I have words to say

The early Old Testaments stories were the same as Quran's stories. Adam, Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Jacob............ But the same story they have different point of view.

In Islam, they said believed in Quran and Injil (Or Bible). And However during the early time when they check out the verses betwen Quran and Bible they found a lot of contradic points. And this caused the Islam theologist concluded that the Bible has been changed and impure.

There were alwayz conflicts between Quran and Christians. The most serious issues that were debated were ---- Jesus is not son of god, and Jesus was not dead.

Jesus is not son of god -- In Quran they said Jesus was a prophet and was not son of god. He was son of human. And angel Gabriel said so (Muhammad claimed that Angel Gabriel was the one who taught him to write and also made him wrote Quran). But when we check out the Bible, he found that the Angel who said Jesus was the son of God were also Angel Gabriel! so the arguement arose.

Jesus ws not dead -- In Quran they said that Jesus was not dead. He was brought up to heaven one everyone was looking for him to killed him. They said that the one who was hang on the cross was Judas Iscariot, the traitor, who had been face-changed by the God and became Jesus look. So the multitude caught Judas and hang him on cross. The real Jesus was secure. This totally denied the basics and the roots of the whole Christianity. Arguement again.

Prophecy -- In Quran, they said the during the end of the world the Muslims will be persecuted badly and the Jews will rise up, united with others and attack the Muslims. But in Bible, The end of days was during Jews were not be supported by any nations and wanted to abondon the Israel, the time came.

There were many more arguements between this 2 religions. So theology with merging both Books were totally a blashphemy.

The bible doesn't say when he'll be coming back, but it says soon. It says he'll becoming when we least expect it.

We just had this on my history test. Can't remember the exact religion but some dude predicted that Jesus would return in 1860 something and when he didn't they all went crazy. I'd look up the exact person and date but I just had that test today and I don't want to think about it. The test is over and therefor the lessons learned are now forgotten.

this is kinda off topic...but I think that it's kinda funny that I'm not religious at all but I'm helping my Roman Catholic friends with their religion homework...

Anyway, I was watching this show last ngiht about how Jesus has become a part of pop-culture. There are Jesus action figures, plays about how the simpsons are like Jesus' life. It was interesting to watch. I think it was on the Fifth Estate...

AussieNick said:
Get this in the correct section damn it! :x

???

Anyway, I think the first sign of his return will be when the Jews start mass converting to Christianity. They are still his chosen people, after all.

religion!!!

There are so many forms of catholicism these days but the original is the catholic this is why a few reliogions do not accept the fact of how catholics precieved themselves.

I'm an RC and in history we went round slaughtering people which in all fairness is not right.

Prod's set laws withholding some RC's practise's back when henry 8th was around and still carried on this is UK's history. We would not conform to the ways that the law liked. In time it caused problems, guyfalks attempt to kill James 1st as he would not reset these laws binding catholics. James 1st was born into catholicism by mary queen of scots but elizabeth the 1st as every1 knows had her kill as it was a threat to her reign on the english thrown. James 1st was hidden from this so guyfalks original thought was the james 1st would help catholics due to his past but when he didn't look what happened.............................

its the same with jews and catholics really.............jews condemed jesus's to execution, they turned.............this can lead back to hitler's views. He did not like this fact that the jews betrayed.

Now you have JW's which by all means are a load of nonsense, believing that if you true you and loved ones will stand by gods side and entered into heaven, but half the JW's rules break the 10 conmandments!

So in reality you can't win.

Armagedon was predicted for the new century yet we are still here..........you can believe the bible but to believe that jesus will come back that means you would have to believe in the spiritual world which alot of religious people don't................

Re: religion!!!

Anya1982 said:
There are so many forms of catholicism these days but the original is the catholic this is why a few reliogions do not accept the fact of how catholics precieved themselves.

I'm an RC and in history we went round slaughtering people which in all fairness is not right.

Prod's set laws withholding some RC's practise's back when henry 8th was around and still carried on this is UK's history. We would not conform to the ways that the law liked. In time it caused problems, guyfalks attempt to kill James 1st as he would not reset these laws binding catholics. James 1st was born into catholicism by mary queen of scots but elizabeth the 1st as every1 knows had her kill as it was a threat to her reign on the english thrown. James 1st was hidden from this so guyfalks original thought was the james 1st would help catholics due to his past but when he didn't look what happened.............................

its the same with jews and catholics really.............jews condemed jesus's to execution, they turned.............this can lead back to hitler's views. He did not like this fact that the jews betrayed.

Now you have JW's which by all means are a load of nonsense, believing that if you true you and loved ones will stand by gods side and entered into heaven, but half the JW's rules break the 10 conmandments!

So in reality you can't win.

Armagedon was predicted for the new century yet we are still here..........you can believe the bible but to believe that jesus will come back that means you would have to believe in the spiritual world which alot of religious people don't................

This has always really bothered me, for hundreds of years the roman catholic religion massacred jews and anyone who did not agree with them, it happened again in the 1940s. I'm not trying to call you nazi's or anything to that light I am simply making a comparison, the roman catholic religion is very different today than it was back then. But there are still problems. Pedophile priests and homosexual priests(I'm bisexual so jump on me for that one, love gay ppl) do exist.

I agree

I know what you are saying, i mean catholicism is one of the most dominant religions and we should not be thrown into hitler's catogery but power back in the roman days was the same as what being rich is today, yet its still all greed.

I am a catholic myself but i was never brought up to hate other people for colour, looks or race etc its the way people are brought up an unfortunatly there are so many wrong doings by people because of this.

Every one should go to a catholic convent school, believe me your be too scared to cause trouble after that lol

Hi,

i believe jesus was the son of God

According to Bible you are right ..................But according to Islam and the Holy Koran you are wrong :) ....................Koran says he was the messenger of GOD . and bible says he was the son of GOD

Koran states that Jesus was no more than a prophet of God, a human being, Christian doctrine insists that he was in some way divine, a son of God.

Islam's Prophet, believed Jesus was sent by Allah to be the Messiah, miraculously born of the Virgin Mary, who brought the Gospel, who died, was raised from the dead, then ascended into heaven to be with Allah. Jesus would become an everlasting blessing to all mankind!

-=SF_13=-

Back