• Civil War.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • The Women are invading.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The Martians are invading.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Damien435

Alright, if somehow you KNOW what happens in this show please don't post a reply, I don't care if you vote, just don't post anything, I want speculation from people in a similar situation, not cold hard facts.

So, I was sitting with three other people watching Jericho a little bit ago, and we came up with five theories about what is going to happen in the show. What we (think) we know so far is that Denver, Atlanta, Chicago and New York have been nuked, the Air Guard for sure was mobilised to intercept some sort of enemy (aircraft or ground units unknown), five tanks were spotted traveling west, we think those are most likely National Guard tanks headed somewhere because it's impossible to airlift that many tanks and get them to Kansas in that little time. Tonight's show made it obvious that some people at least knew of the impending danger, it also appears they were somehow involved with the attacks. Given that information we have come up with five different possibilities.

1.) The Russians are invading.
2.) The Chinese are invading.
3.) Civil War. (most likely)
4.) The Women are invading. (least likely)
5.) The Martians are invading. (the leading candidate up till tonight's show)

What do you think?

Most of us wouldn't, but as the Oklahoma City Bombinb proved we have our own home grown terrorists right here in the U S of A and since we also have the most powerful military in the world the only way for a group to lead a successful civil war/coup would be to level the playing field. Something like, I don't know, nuking most of the major cities and military bases.

I also saw this series, but i saw only to the 3rd episode, in my opinion, you missed one option: maybe arab terrorists planed a succesful nuclear attack, maybe they blew nuclear bombs in the US like in the movie Sum of all Fears.

Ok, where would the terrorists get at least twenty nuclear weapons and the far bigger question, how would they get Americans to go along with their plan?

Without a doubt there are more than twenty people so disenfranchised with this country that they'd set off a bomb. All the organizers would have to say is that it'll go boom. No need to mention nuclear.

Another scenario: Maybe Skynet or something like that took over all the computers of the US DOD and launched a nuclear strike against Russia.

Someone saw the 4th episode?

I don't know why, for some reason wikipedia list there as being four episodes, there have only been three, perhaps they included the pilot as the first, whenever that came out.

Yeah, I saw that one, but I thought that was only the third episode, I thought I only missed one episode at the beginning of the season, I must have missed two.

1st episode: the guy comes to Jericho. Denver gets blown up.
2nd episode: a radioactive rain comes over Jericho. Some action with escaped prisoners.
3rd episode: after the radioactive rain. The perople of Jericho sends expeditions to find more information.
4th episode: the man with the radiation sickness.

Two new things. Power was restored to Jericho but for some reason everyone in town was blocked from using the internet, except Mr. Hawkins, who had some sort of secure connection to a satellite and he started visiting some Russian websites. At the very end of the episode the local bar starts receiving a satellite feed and it is showing a podium with the Presiden't seal on it, after several minutes of nothing they lose the signal again, only seconds later tremors can be felt in the bar, everyone rushes outside to see a couple ICBM's taking off towards their intended targets.

So, who still thinks it's the Chinese?

Now I am stumped... Not sure who Hawkins works for or where the kids was for the year that he was gone.

Now tell me one thing... was that the fakest fire you have ever seen when the school was burning.... OMG!!! terrible.

lol, yeah, it was bad. I also love how everyone turned on every piece of electronic equipment they had when the power came back on. That's just common sense right there, when power is restored you always turn off everything but the very basic necessities. Every light in ever building was turned on and it was the middle of the day.

Skynet. Im sure that something like Skynet attacked the Russians and they attacked the US, or maybe there was an some sort of a conspiracy for attcking Russia.

You can't rule out Martians just because they launched an ICBM and nukes went off. It wouldn't really matter, though, because if Martians had the capacity to wage war on another planet humans would be f'ed in the A anyways.

Back