• Civil War.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • The Women are invading.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The Martians are invading.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Arrrggghhhh!

CBS canceled Jericho for a 2nd time. Words are that the show might move to a US Cable Network. Man, I hope so.... the final ending to season 2 was great!

BiggerThanCheyenne.jpg

Arrrggghhhh!

CBS canceled Jericho for a 2nd time. Words are that the show might move to a US Cable Network. Man, I hope so.... the final ending to season 2 was great!

5.56 - Where did you hear / read that they were canceling the show AGAIN? Are you sure that it's not just the end of the season? I hope we don't have to pettition CBS again.
:cens: :cens:

Okay so Scifi has been showing the OLD episodes, BUT what about a NEW 3rd season? Are they going to continue to run it?

SciFi will pick it up after its shown on regular channels, 99% of the SciFi series and mini series (unless made for SciFi) is shown on other channels and in theaters first.

And just for the record, there is no and never will be a better channel than SciFi

I have also heard rumor that there might be a movie comming out picking up where the season finale left off. The way it ended certianly left it open for something to continue (movie or another season).

Well theres nothing wrong with a movie, in fact lets Star Trek it and make 5 movies maybe 6, then 3 or 4 spinoff shows

Back