Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Civil War.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • The Women are invading.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The Martians are invading.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I have seen the first three episodes of Season two on the net. They were leaked and their air date will be starting on Teusday Feb 12th.

***SPOILER ALERT***

If you want to read just highlight with your mouse.

It is a civil war. Currently the USA has been split up into two different factions. There is no outside help.

1. The Allied States of America - All of the States West of the Mississippi River except Texas.
2. The Eastern Bloc (United States of America) - All of the States east of the Mississippi River.
3. Texas is the key player in this. If Texas sides with the ASA then the USA will not survive. The Current Captial of the USA is Columbuis Ohio. the target of Robert Hawkins' Bomb.

Robert Hawkins is a CIA Agent tasked with uncovering and getting inside the terrorist cell that planned the attacks.

Jake Green worked for Ravenwood as a Contractor in Iraq. He raided a village in Iraq and killed a little Girl.

Jennings & Rall - a Company tasked by the ASA government to help rebuild Jericho and the rest of the area is the parent company of Ravenwood. The main Operator from Ravenwood is now in charge of the J&R base of operations in Jericho.

The battle between New Bren and Jericho is over for now....

There is a Flue like virus that is claiming hudreds of thousands of lives and is moving West at an alarming rate. ravenwood is trying to prevent the medicine from being handed out to the people for some reason.

The main guy from Department of Homeland Secuirty (Robert Hawkins former boss) is either their the ring leader of the attack or is very high up in the terrorist cell. Also he now has a high position in the ASA Government.

The Bombs were stolen Ex-Soviet Nukes that were smuggled into the USA. The ASA government claimed that they were from North Korea and that Iran used them. According to the ASA Government. Both iran and North Korea were attacked with American ICBMs.

***END OF SPOILERS***

I didn't understood some things within `Jeicho`...

1. To whom were targeted those ICBMs, launched at the end of Episode 5?
2. How Hawkins got the barrel with nuke and what he planned to do with it?
3. Why nobody didn't try to get to the National Guard base to find out what is going on?
4. What is the reason for life stopping in such huge scales?

1. >> Still unknown, the fake Marines said they were headed towards Iran and North Korea but we all know who reliable they are.

2. >> Hawkins had infiltrated one of the organizations that was supplied with several bombs, he was one of the people entrusted to set off a bomb and his target was Columbus, Ohio, but he obviously didn't go through on his plan.

3. >> I believe several people left in the second episode to go find help/information, some didn't return, some returned with horror stories of looting, rape and murder. The show doesn't specify where the nearest Guard base is but there were those tanks that someone spotted.

4. >> My guess would be the 23 nuclear weapons that had just been detonated all over the US. ;)

My excitement over the conclusion of Jericho is a mixed bag. On the one hand I really liked the first four to five episodes of Season 1, on the other hand NOTHING HAPPENED between October and the season finale of Jericho. They were building up for one big attack that still hadn't happened.

Thanks for answers!
2. >> Hawkins had infiltrated one of the organizations that was supplied with several bombs, he was one of the people entrusted to set off a bomb and his target was Columbus, Ohio, but he obviously didn't go through on his plan.
I understood he works for US government, but ok, it is quite logical. Even he was infiltrated in a terrorist organization, he couldn't know direct deadline of attack or its targets neither.

I still haven't seen Episode 12 (`Day Before`) since show is aired with delay here.
Damien435 said:
4. >> My guess would be the 23 nuclear weapons that had just been detonated all over the US. ;)
The problem is, that 23 nukes of 20 kt power (statement by Wikki regarding plot of `Jericho`) could not make such major damage over entire territory of USA. The 20 kt is quite low power of nuke, with damage radius ~3 km (i.e., no significant damage over 3km) from blast epicenter. Of course, exploding in the center of city, it will kill hundreds thousands of people and destroy communications, power and transport lines, but people in suburbs will survive the very blast. They can be affected only by secondary factors - fallout, lack of water, heat, food, medical treatment.

Thus, most likely the Wikki entry is incorrect and power of nukes used was much higher, for example - 10 Mt. But even then only certain destruction of Denver is possible, while the remaining of Colorado won't be affected. And `only` 500 th. people from 4,3 mio of Colorado population killed in Denver. Colorado Springs with almost 400 th. population - unaffected.

So, the nukes is no SO powerful for 23 of them to paralyze USA.

I don't want to read the spoilers but I do thank you for posting them in a color that requires me to highlight them, otherwise the urge would have been too great.

I still do not understand many things even with spoilers...

1) Why ICBMs, fired at the end of Episode 5, blasted in the sky over Jericho and made the EMP in the beginning of Episode 6?
2) How Hawkins got such amount of small arms which he and Jake handed out in the end of Episode 21? During fallout, when Hawkins took a steel drum from garage, there was no great arsenal, only few M4 carbines were there.

I still do not understand many things even with spoilers...

1) Why ICBMs, fired at the end of Episode 5, blasted in the sky over Jericho and made the EMP in the beginning of Episode 6?
2) How Hawkins got such amount of small arms which he and Jake handed out in the end of Episode 21? During fallout, when Hawkins took a steel drum from garage, there was no great arsenal, only few M4 carbines were there.

1. No answer has been given to that yet.... All we know is that SPOILER ALERT - Thomas Valente was Hawkins' boss in the CIA, worked with the terrorist after the nukes were used, and now is in the ASA Government. For all we know he could have ordered the launch or maybe someone else that is part of the ASA Government could have ordered the launch. - END OF SPOILER

2. Nothing says that Hawkins can not have more then on storage property and also we only see a small part of it during episode two. We only see the storage container with the M4 when he loads them on the truck and when the container opens up. We actually don't see the entire storage area until later in the season.

2. Nothing says that Hawkins can not have more then on storage property and also we only see a small part of it during episode two. We only see the storage container with the M4 when he loads them on the truck and when the container opens up. We actually don't see the entire storage area until later in the season.
However, Episode 12 (`Day Before`) revealed that Hawkins moved into Jericho in single truck altogether with his family he successfully kidnapped. The steel drum with nuke was only cargo in truck shown during Hawkins drove to Jericho. Even things of his family weren't in truck.

So, the question how Hawkins obtained his arsenal is still unanswered. Most logical answer seems to be `Hawkins visited Jericho alone at first and created there a storage of arsenal and bought house, and only then kidnapped his family and moved in`. However could he make it in less than 36 hours? Second answer could be `storage with arsenal was created even earlier by CIA since Jericho was chosen as rally point`. But if so, Hawkins most likely won't store a nuke there...

Oh great, lord knows Texans aren't already full of themselves, now the writers at Jericho have basically said that they fate of the free world is controlled by Texas. I'm glad the show is finally moving forward, they spent 2/3's of the first season building up to an attack that never happened.

However, Episode 12 (`Day Before`) revealed that Hawkins moved into Jericho in single truck altogether with his family he successfully kidnapped. The steel drum with nuke was only cargo in truck shown during Hawkins drove to Jericho. Even things of his family weren't in truck.

So, the question how Hawkins obtained his arsenal is still unanswered. Most logical answer seems to be `Hawkins visited Jericho alone at first and created there a storage of arsenal and bought house, and only then kidnapped his family and moved in`. However could he make it in less than 36 hours? Second answer could be `storage with arsenal was created even earlier by CIA since Jericho was chosen as rally point`. But if so, Hawkins most likely won't store a nuke there...

Why not store the nuke in the least likely place to store it? I do agree with the prior set up of storage. :m16::tank:

Oh My Fing God, FINALLY somebody worth voting for thats honest, trustworthy, and really isn't gonna lie to us :)

Back