Jennifer Lopez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
How does a user hide his being on the forum? Cause I see there are some 'hidden' users online. And whats the use of it afterall? thanks.

I know J-Lo's got nothing to do with this but wanted to see how many dumb people came here hoping to see a great butt. :lol:

It's an option in your profile settings, I don't really know what the purpose is beyond keeping people from trying to talk to you.

And Jennifer Lopez ain't got nothin on Shakira (something about that belly dancing, wow :lol: ).

No jennifer lopez? to the dungeons with you sir....

now heres how you hide on-line

go to your profile button. upper left hand corner. Click it!

go way down to the bottom of that profile screen. There you see a thing called hide on-line . switch the default no to yes.

save and exit. you are now casper the friendly ghost...to everyone except the mods and admin. we have special glasses that we can see you with... :D

Mark Conley said:
you are now casper the friendly ghost...to everyone except the mods and admin. we have special glasses that we can see you with... :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Thanks but it embarasses me.. I'd rather be 'visible' to everyone... or would it be exciting to be ghosting around? Never tried that.

silent driller said:
I think I will try it out for a while. Silent Driller is going stealth...zap...

...heehee! they can't see me!

Where are you... where are you... :? :? :?

Hey Driller... can ya hear me...
:shock: ?

I WANT SOME JENNIFER LOPEZ.

damn you, you lied to me. you lied to me.

Shakira does blow J-lo out of the water though, Shakira is a damn good belly dancer

I think i two shall be a Casper the freindly ghost, only visible to the mods and admin :D . zaaaaaap.aaaaaaaaaaaaah wrong one *snifs air* i smell burnt me. zap.. ha now you cant see you cant tell right now but im smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back