Java Problem

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
For some reason my Java won't finish loading on some pages. I have tried to chat on IRC and it tells me there is an error and the name is not provided.

I have already gone into my java on my computer to check on settings and everything looks okay and everything is updated.

This is really annoying me and I have been Googling it all night to no end. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Java

It's strange on this site it's the only place where my java using Firefox works 100%. Every other forum I post on I can't get the smile icons in all the places to work to save my life. Went through the setting with the mods and on one site the webmaster. It's the same on all my computers at work and all my computers at home. It has to be a profile thing because it's the same on clean formatted systems too.

My current problems are with Adobe the Adobe plugin from Firefox won't let me open PDF files at all. I have to close my browser and try opening the file from my desktop, from there Adobe 9 opens. I might just uninstall both Firefox and Adobe and start over unless somebody has some ideas.

Just found this really cool PDF comparing the radar's of F-22 and F-35 and I can't look at from from favorite browser.
icon9.gif
This is what I mean every smile face works great on this site no matter I place them others I just get the gif code.

Thoughts-Ideas? Or is military-quotes.com/forum just the best.
icon14.gif
icon10.gif
icon12.gif
icon7.gif

Hmm. That is odd. Me, I only have a problem with IRC based chats.

This chat room type, smilies, etc I can get into with no problem.

Which IRC chat client program do you use Pixie?

Just found this really cool PDF comparing the radar's of F-22 and F-35 and I can't look at from from favorite browser.
Really? Share please. :smil:

Back