Jarheads

Welcome aboard 1stSgt bnelms

Welcome and Greetings...

As for Jarheads, or yes, we have a few- British and American- take your pick, buddy...

My good man. Please don´t assimilate me with these apostate colonists claiming to be Marines. I´m much more sophisticated than these so-called "Jarheads" :cool:

My good man. Please don´t assimilate me with these apostate colonists claiming to be Marines. I´m much more sophisticated than these so-called "Jarheads" :cool:

Well, my friend, in that case, I do believe an apology is in order...

This is the first time I've encountered a sensitive Marine... :smile:

Bootnecks, such a humble lot.

Bootnecks, such a humble lot.
Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self. :cool:

When 2 marines are discussing their finer points, I prefer to move aside, and wait...... with a first aid kit! :salute2:
No need.
You see, I can talk s*** to 03USMC and he can talk s*** to me. That right, we have both earned because we are Marines and brothers.

The outcome of such a scenario would certainly be, that after we had used the worst vocabulary in the English language against each other we would laugh at ourselves, sit down and drink some beer and yell obscene words after all the sailors who was passing by. :cheers:

Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self. :cool:

No need.
You see, I can talk s*** to 03USMC and he can talk s*** to me. That right, we have both earned because we are Marines and brothers.

The outcome of such a scenario would certainly be, that after we had used the worst vocabulary in the English language against each other we would laugh at ourselves, sit down and drink some beer and yell obscene words after all the sailors who was passing by. :cheers:

All the more I need to stanby with a first aid kit, buddy...

Actually, it is mainly for the sailors...:m16:

Back