JApanese-US alliance - Page 4

--

December 16th, 2004  
Archit

What DarkSmari has said always were laughably.
December 16th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The USA was, is and will be ready and willing to come to Japan's aid if they need it.

I don't understand why the PRC is overly obsessed with Japan anyways. They made a mess of China in WW2, but just about everybody involved is really really old or already dead.
December 16th, 2004  
Archit

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
The USA was, is and will be ready and willing to come to Japan's aid if they need it.

I don't understand why the PRC is overly obsessed with Japan anyways. They made a mess of China in WW2, but just about everybody involved is really really old or already dead.

China will never forget the history.
--
December 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

China also feels free to rewrite history.
So you can also "remember" things that didn't happen or aren't true.
December 16th, 2004  
kotakk

THe discussion is going way out of context people.Anyways I thought
I'll post this stat since u guys are talking about Japan's Economy and It's resources
The japanese programmers have a 0.5% errror per 10000 lines of Script.
While their closeset competition is from the Americans and the Indians who have a 3.3% error percentage.
THe European nations have a 5% error percentage.
Just proves really they have exceptional organising skills and are very professional people.
December 16th, 2004  
Earling

Japan is the shining jewel of the American informal empire...

Thus yes, since the US is the most powerful nation in the world its alliance with its greatest economic success is the most important alliance in an economic sence.
December 16th, 2004  
DTop

OK everyone, stay on topic. Keep the country bashing out of the discussion. No more American empire or Chinese rewriting of history or other comments along those lines. It's a violation of the forum rules as is playing mod when you are not one.
BTW, if you have no read them, please do so. If you feel there is a post that needs moderator attention, use that little exclamation mark on the upper right hand corner of each post. We'll get the message right away. Thank you.
December 17th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
China also feels free to rewrite history.
So you can also "remember" things that didn't happen or aren't true.
i am very shocekd to hear this from a korean guy,...

for so many things japan have doen to both korea and china

i develp my dislike toward japan not from text books, but from my grandpa and Far East Military Court's evidences agaist japanese war criminals, i see those number, i see those picture, i hear from my granparents wut japanese have done our ppl, i am shocked and i am angry that Japan has not recieved wut it deserves and many japense do not admit mistakes

Korea dude, ask ur grandparents abuot japanese invaders and u probably will learn why chinese ppl do like japan so much

mod edit: