JApanese-US alliance

The fact they have no natural resources has been established.

And a Truth should be talked again and again since it is truth :D

Well, like ex-japanese PM said: Japan is the wife, USA is the husbund, u see how close the relation is :D

japan's geography is pretty bad if we r talking about a war,
it is very vulnerable...even a convential warhead missle send to tokoy can kill thousands of ppl

Japan needs a strong partner U.S needs one too in asia,
so they are like make out

What???? We japanese are the husband and the americans is the brige.

we will slapp them back to the stone ages for hiroshima and nagasaki.

Together asia will rule

DarkSmari said:
What???? We japanese are the husband and the americans is the brige.

we will slapp them back to the stone ages for hiroshima and nagasaki.

Together asia will rule

Read a ww2 book.

I did, all the time, japan had done well in war if it wasnt for the rapist americans to use the horrible atomic bomb, they are cowards who cant figtht a war person to person

lol..buddy

u have to be responsible for wut u say,
cuz u said something that hurts those who suffer under japanese army for years,

ur japanese dream will fade away if all japanese are hot headed like u,
they will start another war and destory themselves

hmm i see a 12 year old with a disproportionate serving of national pride, calm down dude
its best not to call countries rapists, especially when they won the war, and espeically when your history of human rights during the war is pretty bad

The USA was, is and will be ready and willing to come to Japan's aid if they need it.

I don't understand why the PRC is overly obsessed with Japan anyways. They made a mess of China in WW2, but just about everybody involved is really really old or already dead.

godofthunder9010 said:
The USA was, is and will be ready and willing to come to Japan's aid if they need it.

I don't understand why the PRC is overly obsessed with Japan anyways. They made a mess of China in WW2, but just about everybody involved is really really old or already dead.

China will never forget the history.

THe discussion is going way out of context people.Anyways I thought
I'll post this stat since u guys are talking about Japan's Economy and It's resources
The japanese programmers have a 0.5% errror per 10000 lines of Script.
While their closeset competition is from the Americans and the Indians who have a 3.3% error percentage.
THe European nations have a 5% error percentage.
Just proves really they have exceptional organising skills and are very professional people.

Japan is the shining jewel of the American informal empire...

Thus yes, since the US is the most powerful nation in the world its alliance with its greatest economic success is the most important alliance in an economic sence.

OK everyone, stay on topic. Keep the country bashing out of the discussion. No more American empire or Chinese rewriting of history or other comments along those lines. It's a violation of the forum rules as is playing mod when you are not one.
BTW, if you have no read them, please do so. If you feel there is a post that needs moderator attention, use that little exclamation mark on the upper right hand corner of each post. We'll get the message right away. Thank you.

the_13th_redneck said:
China also feels free to rewrite history.
So you can also "remember" things that didn't happen or aren't true.

i am very shocekd to hear this from a korean guy,...

for so many things japan have doen to both korea and china

i develp my dislike toward japan not from text books, but from my grandpa and Far East Military Court's evidences agaist japanese war criminals, i see those number, i see those picture, i hear from my granparents wut japanese have done our ppl, i am shocked and i am angry that Japan has not recieved wut it deserves and many japense do not admit mistakes

Korea dude, ask ur grandparents abuot japanese invaders and u probably will learn why chinese ppl do like japan so much

mod edit: :eek:fftopic:

Back