Japanese spy was caught in north-west China - Page 2

--

June 6th, 2006  
bulldogg

Lord knows anyone invading China would start in Xinjiang since its so accessible.
June 7th, 2006  
Rabs

Just curious, are forced abortions still the status quo in china?
June 7th, 2006  
sandy

Ja・・・・

Finally,I could identified Xinjiang!
But,this news is not so rare to around the history
This article writer must be kidding!
Are any military bases in xinjiang?
as USA planned to invade canada.
--
June 7th, 2006  
bulldogg

As you can see it is the logical place for the Japanese to begin the invasion of China from as no one would ever expect it. Lucky the Chinese have such awesome counter-intelligence operatives.
June 7th, 2006  
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTRALdragon
Take another look at bulldogg's list of "state secrets" in China and tell me again they aren't strict.

I'm pretty sure the Japanese professor was over in China mapping the terrain so the Japanese military can begin planning their invasion of mainland China because Japan has been increasing their defense budget by a rate that has alarmed both their neighbors and the world...

I'm pretty sure the american professor was over in japan mapping the terrain so the american military can begin planning their invasion of mainland japan because american has been increasing their defense budget by a rate that has alarmed both their neighbors and the world...
June 7th, 2006  
bulldogg

Sometimes Sandy I can't tell if you get the joke and are joining in or you are totally missing the sarcasm and are offended.