Japanese IQ Test

Missileer

Might want to print out the instructions for reference.

Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan: "Everybody has to cross the river."

Go to this website: http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

To start, click on blue circle.

The IQ test rules are:

1. Only 2 persons on the raft at a time

2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence

3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence

4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there

5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft

6. To move the people click on them.

7. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

Missileer said:
2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence

3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.

:shock: What the hell kind of a family is this?

If you dont wanna know how to do it LOOK AWAY!:p tomtom did ask.

first you bring the guard and the prisoner over, then bring back the guard. Then take over the boy and the guard. Next bring back the guard and the prisoner, then bring over the dad and the other boy. Now bring back the dad, and bring over the mom and the dad. Leave the dad behind and just bring back the mom. Basically now u have the dad and the 2 boys on the right. Next bring the prisoner and the guard over then bring back the dad, bring the mom back with the dad and leave the dad behind bringing back the mom to the 2 girls. bring over the mom and one girl, bring back guard and the prisoner, bring the guard back with the lil girl, go back for the prisoner!

And here I thought the IQ test was to see how much time they could get you to waste on this thing. :lol:

The link wouldn't work for me, but I've done it before. Those things are really fun and I think that I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself. I really like the one with the cow, the wolf, and the hay.

FutureHMSGrad said:
The link wouldn't work for me, but I've done it before. Those things are really fun and I think that I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself. I really like the one with the cow, the wolf, and the hay.

Just click on all the Japanese writing to the right of the "can't open" window and it will open.

Back