Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2. - Page 8

--

October 14th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I ask again, how many rank and file Jap soldiers were Samurai? Therefore the so called Bushido codes do not apply. And as mentioned the 3rd Bushido code mentions:-

III. Benevolence or Mercy

A man invested with the power to command and the power to kill was expected to demonstrate equally extraordinary powers of benevolence and mercy: Love, magnanimity, affection for others, sympathy and pity, are traits of Benevolence, the highest attribute of the human soul. Both Confucius and Mencius often said the highest requirement of a ruler of men is Benevolence.

Not only that "Bushidō was used as a propaganda tool by the government and military, who doctored it to suit their needs."

There are no excuses for what the vicious bastards did to Allied POW's and civilians, they are nothing but cowards and bullies able to commit untold atrocities unarmed people, people incapable of fighting back. Try reading the story of the Sandekan Death Marches where my uncle along with other seriously ill British and Australians were murdered by Japanese guards. Look up FEPOW and read the stories of victims of the Japanese and their families.
I do not dispute that what they did was degrading and inhumane (in our point of view). But they fought to the death, surrender was no option because it would be a shame upon them and their family so they saw someone who surrendered as a coward that didn't deserve respect because of the shame he brought upon him and his family. It is also upon the winner to decide if the loser is allowed to live. In our point of view, someone who surrenders is giving up the fight and becomes a prisoner.
October 14th, 2012  
udaka

It is interesting, Some Caucacian are rethinking the Japanese atrocities to them and their families. Their government are taking Japanese as the best friend and the most important ally in Asia. They help Japanese all the way,from Econmic and technology.

Perhaps west countries may love Japanese torture them:" oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby,give me a good job! harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high."

Ha ha ha,ha ha,ha ha, it was very interesting.

Nowday, I had no see a west country government offer any help to the families of China KMT soldiers and offiers who still live in China mainland.' They supress by evil China communist party.
Monitored by evil China communist party.

Quote:

Try reading the story of the Sandekan Death Marches where my uncle along with other seriously ill British and Australians were murdered by Japanese guards. Look up FEPOW and read the stories of victims of the Japanese and their families.
October 14th, 2012  
udaka

Maybe the west countries said: I had help Taiwanese use many resourse."

But why they think China KMT soldiers=Taiwanese cowards. Our China KMT soldiers and officers are true warriors, they sacrifice their lives to defend their country,at the same times they save numerous USA and English people,other west people lives in world war 2 fight against Japan. The Taiwanese are super cowards, very little Japanese troops can rule and torture the Taiwanese cowards easiler in ww2.

of coure, if USA or west countries will shed their people blood to pertect Taiwanese cowards. I don't care.

Before the west countries help or pertect the Taiwanese. They can ask themselves, The Taiwanese
cowards would sacrifice anything or even their lives to help the poeple of west countries. Maybe these Taiwanese just want get more moneys or assistance from west countries, they will not sacrifice anything.

I think if the China communist army attack, they can finish the Taiwanese icecream army in a short times. 23 millions Taiwanese will run away to abord if ccp attack them. If Taiwanese cowards dare not sacrifice their lives to protect their so-call independant and freedom. why the soldiers of west countries will sacrifice their lives to save and help these cowards.

If American government said they support Taiwan because the Taiwan island Strategic location is very important .
Then I can tell you: The Philippines island or the Vietnam ,Myanmar,their Strategic location are more important than Taiwan island.
If USA say they support Taiwan because China KMT with west countries were ally in world war 2.
Then west countries should help the families of China Kuomintang militarymen .

Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva303
So you are a Taiwan bot flying a PRC flag or a dumber than usual troll. ChiCOM bots rarely sing the praises of nationalist China.... Most perplexing
--
October 14th, 2012  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Maybe the west countries said: I had help Taiwanese use many resourse."

But why they think China KMT soldiers=Taiwanese cowards. Our China KMT soldiers and officers are true warriors, they sacrifice their lives to defend their country,at the same times they save numerous USA and English people,other west people lives in world war 2 fight against Japan. The Taiwanese are super cowards, very little Japanese troops can rule and torture the Taiwanese cowards easiler in ww2.

of coure, if USA or west countries will shed their people blood to pertect Taiwanese cowards. I don't care.

Before the west countries help or pertect the Taiwanese. They can ask themselves, The Taiwanese
cowards would sacrifice anything or even their lives to help the poeple of west countries. May the Taiwanese just want get more money or assistance from west countries, they will not sacrifice anything.

I think if the China communist army attack, they can finish the Taiwanese icecream in a short times. The Taiwanese will run away if ccp attack them. If Taiwanese cowards dare not sacrifice their lives to protect their so-call independant and freedom. why the soldiers of west countries will sacrifice their lives to save and help these cowards.

If American government said they support Taiwan because the Taiwan island Strategic location is very important .
Then I can tell you: The Philippines island or the Vietnam ,Myanmar,their Strategic location are more important than Taiwan island.
If USA say they support Taiwan because China KMT with west countries were ally in world war 2.
Then west countries should help the families of China Kuomintang militarymen .
If your talking about financial support of KMT soldiers, this has been brought up before. The KMT was at War with Japan, Communists too for that matter, for a number of years before Japan got the Western Countries involved. Us in the West are fortunate that Japan was allready at war with China, had all those troops in China been available elsewhere it would have been tougher. It's not like China was on the sidelines & we bribed Chaing to get involved. It was good for us that Germany invaded Russia & Japan invaded China, but considering the monetary value of support given both, I don't see any need for anything past a thumbs up.
October 15th, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
I do not dispute that what they did was degrading and inhumane (in our point of view). But they fought to the death, surrender was no option because it would be a shame upon them and their family so they saw someone who surrendered as a coward that didn't deserve respect because of the shame he brought upon him and his family. It is also upon the winner to decide if the loser is allowed to live. In our point of view, someone who surrenders is giving up the fight and becomes a prisoner.
Again, absolute bollocks. I've watched newsreel of Japs who had surrendered being greeted by their families, there was no hint of shame whatsoever.

What they did was degrading and inhumane not ONLY in our point of view, the bastards knew what they were doing was wrong, which was why the bastards tried to hide as much as they could before the war finally ended.

The Geneva Convention which the Japs signed should have been the decider as to what happened to POW's, instead the vicious cowardly animals ignored it. Honour? The Japs can't spell it, let alone know what it means.
October 15th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:

I think if the China communist army attack, they can finish the Taiwanese icecream army in a short times. 23 millions Taiwanese will run away to abord if ccp attack them. If Taiwanese cowards dare not sacrifice their lives to protect their so-call independant and freedom. why the soldiers of west countries will sacrifice their lives to save and help these cowards.
I think we have heard this rhetoric before. "if we do this they will do that..." It is a dead horse argument, Udaka...

My question is simple, "Why hasn't the "brave" PRC done this?"

Talk is cheap- do it and then boast about it, otherwise your "brave" PRC is nothing more than a loud empty vessel- and we already know how noisy those vessel can be...
October 15th, 2012  
udaka

Japanese soldiers surrender to ally because the emperor ordered them to unconditional surrender, they still be welcome when they returned home.

In general, ordinary Japanese soldiers and officers will fight to the death, that is the horrible of Japanese. In fact, in Asian battlefield, in addition to the Chinese KMT army able to resist the millions of Japanese troops, no any Asian army can withstand Japanese attacked.

So the Japanese occupy the Philippines, Korean, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Cambodia very easily. Is it answer to your question?

Quote:
Again, absolute bollocks. I've watched newsreel of Japs who had surrendered being greeted by their families, there was no hint of shame whatsoever.

Japanese almost had fight wars with all European countries , such as 1905, Japan's victory over Russia, 1941-1945, one Japan fight with a number of European countries in the Pacific battlefield (excluding China battlefield), the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands,France, consider USA include the 60 millions German-American, 100 millions of Italian-American,English-American, Polish-American, Irish-Americans.Greek-Amerian, Norway-American. Sweden-American.

The Japanese fought almost all European countries. Wow, that is cool. That is why the Caucacians want to use of Japan.

Japan claims that the Pacific War in order to liberate Asians from the Europeans hands.
In fact ,many African and Asisan countries got independant from European colonists after WW2.

But I think the China communist party army is very cool,too, although the China commnunist party army were the biggest rival of our KMT army.

The ccp army , one VS 28 countries army in the korean war. Include the army of United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Thailand, Turkey.Philippines......edt ,

That let me think Bluce lee, a hero on the movie, always one man fight against dozens of guys. and kick their ass.
Why the west countries fight war, they don't like one vs one, they like brawl one country,like Iraq. This is not a courageous behavior.
October 15th, 2012  
udaka

I don't understand, can you explain it? why the west countries" bribed Chaiang to get involved. "?
It sounds like a big conspiracy. Can you tell me, sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Us in the West are fortunate that Japan was allready at war with China, had all those troops in China been available elsewhere it would have been tougher. It's not like China was on the sidelines & we bribed Chaing to get involved. It was good for us that Germany invaded Russia & Japan invaded China, .
October 16th, 2012  
George

Quote:
I don't understand, can you explain it? why the west countries" bribed Chaiang to get involved. "?
It sounds like a big conspiracy. Can you tell me, sir?
We didn't. What I was saying was in regards to possible compensation to KMT members for their part in the War. I was saying IF China was neutral & we bribed Chaing to declare War on Japan, then we might owe a debt. But the facts are that Japan attacked China 5 years before they attacked the Western Colonies. So while we were fortunate that Japan had huge numbers of troops in China(where they were winning up to near the end) that could have made things a lot more difficult in the Pacific if they were deployed there, we don't really "owe" China or Russia anything extra because they were @ War on thier own situations, not because of us.
October 16th, 2012  
udaka

I didn't say the west countries owe China anything. China KMT GOV had receive 1.3 millions Japanese troops surrender in China battlefield in 1945.
Not including 0.7+ million Japanese surrender to Soviet union in Manchuria, In fact ,soviet union decear war to Japan was a joke. They only attack Japan army after USA drops two nuclear bombs on Japan homeland. Then Soviet cowards said they win the Japanese. They rob the victory fruit of China. These 0.7+ million Japanese army in Manchuria should count in China battlefiled.
Then Japanese army surrender in China battlefield amount to two millions.

Even after Japan attack Pearl harbor, China KMT troops sitll fulfill his duty faithflully as a ally. He continue drag millions Japan empire army in China battlefield. Don't let reinforce the Japs in pacific battlefiled. China KMT even send a expeditionary force entry Burma.save British army who surround by Japanese troops.

The American president Roosevelt said, If no China KMT army keep millions Japan soldiers in China battlefield. The Japan empire can capture Australia and India and west Asia immediately. Churchill: If Japan into the Western Indian Ocean, inevitably lead to all of our army collapse in the Middle East . Only China can prevent the situation .

I had ask some caucacian how they view Japanese atrocities: "They answer: we just forgive,but don't forgot. The west countries can help the Japanese who had insult and bloody abuse them. Why caucacian can't help the families of China KMT soldiers and offciers who rescue their lives? It very confuse me.

Of coure,I come to this forum the main target want comemorate our grandfathers ever brave battle in world war 2.
Like the Hollyhood movie comemorate their forefathers bloods in the movie. We don't beg angthing from the USA or west countries. If you want help them, you can writer a letter,encourage your government help the families of China KMT militarymen.
If you don't will, then let it go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
We didn't. What I was saying was in regards to possible compensation to KMT members for their part in the War. I was saying IF China was neutral & we bribed Chaing to declare War on Japan, then we might owe a debt. But the facts are that Japan attacked China 5 years before they attacked the Western Colonies. So while we were fortunate that Japan had huge numbers of troops in China(where they were winning up to near the end) that could have made things a lot more difficult in the Pacific if they were deployed there, we don't really "owe" China or Russia anything extra because they were @ War on thier own situations, not because of us.