Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2.

That is said you hate me,because I post some "" evils of Western society"" , I put it some " slave crime" in my post by the way, The European took African for a long times,were known by everybody
in the world. And they record the horrible crime in their textbooks. So you want said a ccp gov crime fight back my words. To inmprove west countries are "justify" ,not "evil." ! I never conceal the crime of ccp. But that isn't I want to discuss in this thread.
Everyone has the wrong,The key is they are able to correct.
Nowday nobody blame and accuse the European in the world, for their ancestor ever took the black people as slave in history.
Because the European had correct their wrong way. And they give some compensation to black people and African.
when you make stupid comments to other members of this forum about the evils of Western society.

Nobody care your figures come from Encyclopedia,or original from some foolish. Only one condition can support your figure----that's the English soldiers run away immediately when they confront Japanese,ha,ha ha!
According to Statistics of USA army, 28,686 US militarymen die or wounded in the Battle of Iwo Jima.
23388 Japanese militarymen dead or wounded in battle.
If you said the English soldiers so easy kill one million Japanese in pacific war,and the English militarymen only dead 5860.
That is said ,perhaps, I only said the "perhaps" ,the west countries conceal their militarymen and civilian real casualties in the pacific war!

The figures are not "my" figures they are direct from The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia. http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/C/a/Casualties.htm
If you think that you have a more accurate figure, please quote it.

Udaka, you are fast becoming something of a court jester. There is only two reason why I am still communicating with you-

1. It is rather a boring day today... I have nothing much to do...

2. You are like the creature that dance to the tune dished out by the organ grinder, only thing there is no organ grinder... They way you are dancing around is really most entertaining- and that is why I say I cannot hate you... you are most amusing.

Watching you argue your points is like watching a person arguing with roadsign...

It is ok if you do not agree with any of us here, I cannot force you to be intelligent...

I won't talk to the idiot and Rogue like you anymore. even the Japanese soldiers had insert your mother ass when they occupy Singapore! That's why you look like a brain-disable!

Wow, So much anger... but then that is to be expected of an uncultured, uncivilised barbarian, I suppose...

You may wish to note that my mum was not even born during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore. So I really have to dissapoint you, little pimple...

Sounds like you are a man of experience, talking about strange sexual practises. Just because you indulge in that, it does not mean that others do...

I would repeat my advise to you again, little pimple- get out of the well, look around you- there is no more Middle Kingdom, and you keep disregarding my advise to stay off hallucinogens- it keeps your mind all screwed up...

Good night, little pimple...

Last edited:
Sort this out so people can tell what you are talking about.

For a start I never said I hated anyone, you just made that up, I merely pointed out that with you being Chinese you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies. Anyway the things you pointed out like slavery were over 200 years ago. We know you do not want to discuss China's record because it makes your own argument look stupid. Sorry,... but that is not how it works.

The fact that you do not believe facts that have been accepted by the rest of the world for at least 60 years is just more proof that you are an idiot.

That is said you hate me,because I post some "" evils of Western society"" , I put it some " slave crime" in my post by the way, The European took African for a long times,were known by everybody
in the world. And they record the horrible crime in their textbooks. So you want said a ccp gov crime fight back my words. To inmprove west countries are "justify" ,not "evil." ! I never conceal the crime of ccp. But that isn't I want to discuss in this thread.
Everyone has the wrong,The key is they are able to correct.
Nowday nobody blame and accuse the European in the world, for their ancestor ever took the black people as slave in history.
Because the European had correct their wrong way. And they give some compensation to black people and African.

For a start I never said I hated anyone, you just made that up, I merely pointed out that with you being Chinese you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies. Anyway the things you pointed out like slavery were over 200 years ago. We know you do not want to discuss China's record because it makes your own argument look stupid. Sorry,... but that is not how it works.

The fact that you do not believe facts that have been accepted by the rest of the world for at least 60 years is just more proof that you are an idiot.

I could not have said it any better, Sir!

The only I can said you are a pet really, because you always lip your master ass!you make me sick!

I know why the USA soldiers always can rape Singapore women easily as they want! Because no a really men in Singapore,the men were neutered in there.
If west countries want a ally in Asia,they should find a brave ally , not should find Singapore cowards as ally. Because their men and woman were easy to be killed like a pig , when other countries occupy them! Singapore doesn't have a glorious history of battle, their history only have been massacred and raped!

I could not have said it any better, Sir!

Last edited:
I never said "I am last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies." That's you said ,not me!

I just bring some slave trading history by the way when I answer the question of I3brigpvsk, those are facts are known by 7 billions Earth people in theirs texbook and history books. So, what is the problem? The west countries society are not so-call freedom about their actions and speaking? Is it offense you? or offense some white imperialist?

Idiot! You said the Earth people believe the only 5860 English soldiers dead at pacific war? who believe?
According to foreign date,British troops 36,000 die in fighting. Maybe west countries had habit cheat Earth people ,do you think the Japanese soldiers so easy to kill like a pig .

Then can you explain why the USA army fight so hard in the pacific ?
can you explain , why " 28,686 US militarymen die or wounded in the Battle of Iwo Jima.
23388 Japanese militarymen dead or wounded in Iwo Jima island ??" That's one common battle of pacific battlefield!
Even USA must drop two nuclear bombs to Japan home. Because they estimate 1 million USA soldiers will dead or wounded when they landed the Japan homeland. So they must use nuclear bombs.

That make me think another matter!
In fact the real casualties of soviet in Nomonhan Battle ,can be found in the "Soviet Casualties and Combat Losses in the Twentieth Century" , a publishes books after Soviet union disintegration .
Soviet announced involved war troops about 69,000 sodiers, a motorized infantry division, two infantry divisions, one machine gun brigade, two tank brigades, three armored brigades, one airborne brigade. Mongolia army 5,000 people, two divisions. Soviet casualties amounted to 25,000 people, including death and missing 9,000 people!!

The real numbers are four times than statistics announced by soveit union after Nomonhan battle.

Last edited:
The only I can said you are a pet really, because you always lip your master ass!you make me sick!

I know why the USA soldiers always can rape Singapore women easily as they want! Because no a really men in Singapore,the men were neutered in there.
If west countries want a ally in Asia,they should find a brave ally , not should find Singapore cowards as ally. Because their men and woman were easy to be killed like a pig , when other countries occupy them! Singapore doesn't have a glorious history of battle, their history only have been massacred and raped!

You really must be related to someone I used to know, maybe you might know him too, little pimple. It is ok if you do choose to disrespectful. I cannot force you to be a cultured, civilised person.

Your latest pathetic attempt to provoke me did nothing to arouse any anger in me- just as I told that little monkey, I will tell the same to you, little pimple. I only get angry at the people I respect (please try to understand that statement- if you don't, I will explain it to you in your mother tongue...).

Just as I told that little monkey, I will tell you the same. Most of the women that indulge in the oldest profession, are in fact PRC women from your country... and guess what, once they are done, they go back to your country, where they start families. Have you asked your women relative folks when was the last time they visited my country and for what purpose?

Again, I implore you to stop taking hallucinogens- they are bad for your mind.

Your village people are still out looking for you, little pimple...- they are missing their village idiot!:cool:

Last edited:
I never said "I am last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies." That's you said ,not me!
??? What are you talking about, of course I did, and it's true, you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at the problems of other societies, as your own society is completely disfunctional and you personally are a perfect example of that.

??? What are you talking about, of course I did, and it's true, you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at the problems of other societies, as your own society is completely disfunctional and you personally are a perfect example of that.

You know, Skip, when I first communicated in this thread, I had a suspicion that it would turned out to be like this, and sadly it is. These people with the "Middle Kingdom" attitude can be quite predictable- coming up with silly accisations and outrageous statement proclaiming others are bad, while glorifying their own as supreme... such naive thinking.

Had the Allies not intervened, he would be babling in japanese now, if he survive...

Had he look deeper, his paedophile Chairman Mao killed more Chinese than the Japanese did, screwed up when dealing with the Republic of China (Taiwan). Tried to so-called teach Vietnam a lesson, but ended up being humiliated by a smaller nation, losing so many men in the process.

What he is trying to prove, is really beyond me- I can hardly understand what he trying to put across- I just wish he learn some English... What he has proven positively is that he has shallow thinking with little ability to carry out a decent civilised communication.

I just hope he represent a minority of the Chinese population, because if you have 1.3 billion idiots to deal with, that is a real infestation you are looking at...:type:

Last edited:
I just hope he represent a minority of the Chinese population, because if you have 1.3 billion idiots to deal with, that is a real infestation you are looking at...:type:
I'm sure he is even a misfit in his own country, as I had the pleasure of managing a vessel with a 37 man Chinese crew for nearly four years and found them to be generally good people. Like all groups they had their share of "cunning buggers" and trouble makers but overall I couldn't complain.

Below is a photo of two crew members, Yan Feng and Chen Jun, two real gentlemen, I promoted Yan to leading hand and got him a nice pay rise. In 7 months with only limited English skills and a little help, he taught himself to use an English keyboard computer and was put in charge of entering the daily statistics into the ships stock control. He was bloody brilliant!
P0001470_zps50a2c7e5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure he is even a misfit in his own country, as I had the pleasure of managing a vessel with a 37 man Chinese crew for nearly four years and found them to be generally good people. Like all groups they had their share of "cunning buggers" and trouble makers but overall I couldn't complain.

Below is a photo of two crew members, Yan Feng and Chen Jun, two real gentlemen, I promoted Yan to leading hand and got him a nice pay rise. In 7 months with only limited English skills and a little help, he taught himself to use an English keyboard computer and was put in charge of entering the daily statistics into the ships stock control. He was bloody brilliant!

I am glad to note that there are indeed decent Chinese folks out there who are good productive persons- I would be most happy to be proven wrong...

You would be probably be aware that the majority of the population here in Singapore are Chinese. Even they have issues with some of the PRCs living here as Permanent Residents becasue of the insistance that things be done as the way they are used to in China. And it is not meant as an insult nor a degrading rmark when I said about PRC women prostituting themselves in Singapore. When I was a member of the Volunteer Constabulary, I was part of a team that worked together with the Immigration section conducting raids on known spots in Singapore for illegal workers, and sad to say that a majority of the females caight in vice related activities are from the PRC. And what is the reason given by these females- to make quick money that they can have a better life back in China!

I know of the pain and anguish casued the last world war. I can see that is still very much in the memories of some our forum members. I would rather look forward to the future and to take that as a lesson that we can learn not to ever rereat it again. But when we get someone like this pathetic chap who comes in who ulterior motives who does nothing but invoke bad feelings, then this become a not so nice situation...

I just hope that perswon take lesson from this and learn to be more respectful to others...:)

I won't waste my times made stupid arguement with you. If said the little country like singarpore dare point his finger at Tibet problem of China,a huge country .Sorry,he is finding his dead! Even Vietnam or
Malaysia can invade and eliminate Singarpore easily!
If said the medias of west countries often claim China will is "the next superpower or next biggest econmic in the world! " It is beautify and elevate China!
But American leader claim" China and USA relationship are the most important relationship in the world"
,that is a fact! You may said:'China dare not touch Singarpore because USA pertect him.
So now we kick the ass of Japan and Filipino, in the Diaoyu Islands and Huangyan Island conflict!
So what? Japan and Filipino both are ally with USA,But USA declear "keep neutral position in the Diaoyu Islands and Huangyan Island conflict! They will not partial anyone."
Don't forget Japan are the most important ally in of USA in Asia! Because USA draw a red line: "They never challenge a huge nuclear arm!"
So ,good luck!

You really must be related to someone I used to know, maybe you might know him too, little pimple. It is ok if you do choose to disrespectful. I cannot force you to be a cultured, civilised person.

Your latest pathetic attempt to provoke me did nothing to arouse any anger in me- just as I told that little monkey, I will tell the same to you, little pimple. I only get angry at the people I respect (please try to understand that statement- if you don't, I will explain it to you in your mother tongue...).

Just as I told that little monkey, I will tell you the same. Most of the women that indulge in the oldest profession, are in fact PRC women from your country... and guess what, once they are done, they go back to your country, where they start families. Have you asked your women relative folks when was the last time they visited my country and for what purpose?

Again, I implore you to stop taking hallucinogens- they are bad for your mind.

Your village people are still out looking for you, little pimple...- they are missing their village idiot!:cool:

Last edited:
What ? are you kidding me? Made in China are the" synonymous with high quality," like the "made in Japan"
,"made in German." according date of 2009, American import 298 billions dollars "made in China" products.
why the west countries people so love the commodity "made in China", from computer,icxbox,teleivision,mobile phones, all kinds of machine,car,motorcycle,sanitary ware, kitchen supplies,toys,washing-machine,Microwave ovens, electric fans, dishwasher......................''

Becasue they love made in China are high quality and a fair price!

If your nuclear weapons are the same quality as most of your other Chinese products they are more danger to you than they are to anyone else.

Last edited:
What ? are you kidding me? Made in China are the" synonymous with high quality," like the "made in Japan"
,"made in German." according date of 2009, American import 298 billions dollars "made in China" products.
why the west countries people so love the commodity "made in China", from computer,icxbox,teleivision,mobile phones, all kinds of machine,car,motorcycle,sanitary ware, kitchen supplies,toys,washing-machine,Microwave ovens, electric fans, dishwasher......................''

Ha ha ha, you delude yourself.

I have managed a 11 year old HK based vessel fitted out with Chinese equipment and tools, because that is what the owners supplied. After the first 4 year contract was finished it was sent back to HK and replaced with an old vessel built in Yugoslavia nearly 20 years old, it was much better and far cheaper to run. It was the most disgusting lump of sh!t I have ever had the misfortune to work on.

It put me off ever buying anything made in China as most of it is absolute rubbish. China makes the only machinery in the world that wears out before the ink is dry on the Warranty, and "stainless steel" sheeting that rusts through in less than 12 months, Twist drills that turn into mushrooms when you attempt to drill into mild steel and roller bearings that rattle before they have been fitted.

I could go on for ever and ever, so don't even start about about Chinese "quality". Yes your stuff is cheap and may be OK for cheap note books and paper products but anything vaguely mechanical is absolute rubbish and certainly not worth buying.

Don't kid yourself about your "quality" goods. below is an example of "quality" Chinese furniture as we found in the Crews Laundry on our first inspection. Look at the filthy dirty tiled floor it has never seen a a mop or scrubbing brush in it's life, there were piles of rubbish just left everywhere when the Chinese crew left, the smell was indescribable. we had to hire cleaning crew with steam cleaners and high pressure washing equipment to give the whole accommodation a clean up before the dockyard workers would even go onboard to replace all of this.

Chinese quality,... you need your head read. All of this had to be replaced before Australian management company would allow a new Chinese crew to join the vessel, and I still have all the photos from that inspection if you need to see more.

P0000323a_zps2f142793.jpg

Last edited:
I won't waste my times made stupid arguement with you. If said the little country like singarpore dare point his finger at Tibet problem of China,a huge country .Sorry,he is finding his dead! Even Vietnam or
Malaysia can invade and eliminate Singarpore easily!
If said the medias of west countries often claim China will is "the next superpower or next biggest econmic in the world! " It is beautify and elevate China!
But American leader claim" China and USA relationship are the most important relationship in the world"
,that is a fact! You may said:'China dare not touch Singarpore because USA pertect him.
So now we kick the ass of Japan and Filipino, in the Diaoyu Islands and Huangyan Island conflict!
So what? Japan and Filipino both are ally with USA,But USA declear "keep neutral position in the Diaoyu Islands and Huangyan Island conflict! They will not partial anyone."
Don't forget Japan are the most important ally in of USA in Asia! Because USA draw a red line: "They never challenge a huge nuclear arm!"
So ,good luck!

Ahhh, the true colours of this little pimple is finally showing...

I will still tell you to stop smoking opium- you are full of delusions that made you unaware of your surroundings.

The only probable reason that the Japanese did not decide to take any miltary actions as far as the Senkaku islands are concerned is because they do not have the facilties to take all 1.3 billion people prisoners. There is just too many of you, like a cockroach infestation... to kill all of the Chinese... it is not their style anymore, and besides, it is just bad publicity... And my dear little pimple, do not make threats when you do not have the capability to carry out those threats- if you cannot do anything to the Republic of China (Taiwan), which is just of your coast, don't dream of trying to to battle with us here in Singapore- your cute little sailors in those cute sailors uniform will get seasick long before they reach us. One refurbished carrier and you think you own the seas- you make me laugh...!

Telling me that Malaysia or Vietnam can invade Singapore shows your immaturity in international matters. I just wish they teach history in China and not just rubbish propaganda. What is worse than that, is when you start to BELIEVE your own brand of cowdung your country leaders have been feeding you.

Lets face it, little pimple- you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found absolutely wanting. Wake up, stop dreaming...

Perhaps, I will leave you with a simple Japanese saying- I will translate it to English for you because 60 odd years ago, your ancestors missed the opportunity to make Japanese their national language...

"THERE IS NO MEDICINE FOR STUPIDITY"

So little pimple, go home- your village folks are still out looking for you, they miss their little village idiot... :)

Last edited:

Are you really that stupid, or are you trying to make an impression? If Chinese products are really that good, why is your leaders driven around in foreign made cars? Please explain that. Also, please explain why your countrymen seemed obsessed with procuring Western products such as Western sports cars, luxurious apparels, etc. I would really love to hear your brand of cowdung...

Yup, you do make high quality product... It is not dificult to make high quality products if you based on the Chinese standards for the definition of "high quality"

Almost the whole world have heard of your "high quality" tainted milk powder. And if you do have high quality service, then perhaps you can explain to me and everyone here, why so many of your countrymen are coming to Singapore for medical treatment- are your medical services substandard as compared to Singapore's? Why so many of your countrymen are coming to Singapore to seek employment, legally or illegally- are your country's employment opportunities non-existent? Why are there a high number of PRC womenfolk involved in vice related activities- are the men there all gays?

Little pimple, there is a book that you should read. The title is "ANIMAL FARM" by George Orwell. You do read, don't you? They allow reading of western books in China, don't they?

So, little pimple, please go back to the village- they are out looking for you. They are really missing the village idiot...

Last edited:
Back